2.3

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste, Harry, Hermione and Ron were walking around the whole Diagon Alley, they were eating some strawberry ice cream when Harry looked at Celeste unsteadily.

"What? You've been looking at Celeste like something horrible happened" Ron says to Harry

"Malfoy- mentioned you before" Harry says and Celeste snorted.

"What'd he say? Bet that he talked about how much of a blood traitor I am" Celeste says and Hermione nods as they walked around, making their way to the book shop.

"No-" Harry says "He actually didn't say anything that bad about you"

"So what did he say?" Celeste asks

"I wouldn't consider this a compliment since it's from Malfoy" Harry started "But he was asking his father how one person could be so-"

"Oh my gosh! Gilderoy Lockhart!" Hermione pointed at the flier and Celeste nodded before looking at Harry beckoning him to carry on.

"I-I'll tell you some other time" Harry mumbled and Celeste shrugged, it wouldn't be a big deal anyways.

GILDEROY LOCKHART 

will be signing copies of his autobiography 

 MAGICAL ME 

 today 12:30P.M. to 4:30P.M. 

"Mom's probably going to spit in his face" Celeste mumbled as she knew her mom described him as a horrid git after he wrote werewolves to be vile creatures

"We can actually meet him!" Hermione squealed "He wrote basically all our books in the list!"

Outside there were a crowd of women around Mrs.Weasley's age and Celeste winced as they almost knocked over the wizard who looked as if he's seen everything in life.

They sneaked in and reached to where the rest of the Weasleys, Grangers and Kristina was. 

"Oh there you are!" Mrs.Weasley says as she looked around her frantically before trying to pat her hair down "We'll be able to see him in a minute"

Celeste soon saw the blonde haired wizard sitting down on a table, smiling dazzingly at a few witches who almost fainted at the sight of him. His pearly white teeth are probably brighter than a camera flash and Celeste would never ever forget him with the bright color of blue he was wearing that matched his eyes.

"Blergh" Celeste looked behind her and saw her mom groan as she looked at him. 

"Did you know him mom?" Celeste asked her mom and the woman nodded

"I hate to say this but when I went to Hogwarts he was 4 years below me, asked for pictures and even asked to be his girlfriend with the most confidence but someone always protected me from him" Celeste saw a look of nostalgia and pain flash her mom's eyes but she didn't want to pester her so she kept quiet.

There was a short, black robed reporter holding a camera trying to get shots of Gilderoy from the nearest angle.

"Out of the way- I work for the Daily Prophet" He snarled at Ron as he stepped on the ginger's foot and basically shoved him off.