2.7

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Most of Celeste's time was spent by the common room where she hanged out with Fred and George. The two boys letting Celeste go lose and transform into things and soaring around in the sky. They had once even asked for her to turn into a dragon and let them fly on her but she refused for the sake of her mental and physical health.

Celeste was rudely interrupted from her sleep by Angelina who was shaking her awake. 

"Wake up, come on" Angelina mumbled "Oliver's going to have your head off"

"Fine" Celeste mumbled, flapping her arms so Angelina would get off of her. She went over to the trunk and grabbed her quidditch robes with her and a sweater she found laying around

Her hair was all over the place and she probably looked like a zombie, walking down the stairs with a dead-look. When she reached the locker room she saw Fred and George looking out in the distance with puffy eyes.

Celeste groaned as she went to a changing stall and slipped into her robes before going out and flopping onto the twins. Her head was placed on Fred's lap while George basically attached himself onto the girl leaving them a tangled mess.

Harry soon came down and he looked like a mess, his hair was everywhere but Celeste couldn't say anything as she was probably worse.

Oliver shook them all up and Celeste mumbled small curse words under her breath before sitting down on the benches as he brought out a board which had multiple lines stretched across it with arrows and such.

Celeste was trying to stay awake before Fred's head dropped onto her shoulder and she leaned back on him, inhaling his cinnamon scent... infused with a bit of gunpowder.

"So" Oliver patted the board and the two shot up, awake. Celeste blinked over and over again trying to keep herself awake but it didn't work before Fred crashed back onto her side.

"I got a question Wood" George says "Why didn't you tell us this yesterday when we were all awake?"

Oliver glowered over to them and Celeste opened her eyes in an instant as she basically saw venom dripping down his mouth and she just wished for the Prewett girl to come get her man because he's scary as hell.

"This year we train harder because last year- we weren't able to win the quidditch cup" Oliver says and Celeste bit her lip guiltily as she knew that they were missing a seeker and a chaser during the match but Fred grabbed her shoulder and she turned to him and he looked at her reassuringly and suprisingly, she found comfort in his swollen eyes.

They all got outside and Celeste saw that the sun was out so she felt like she was inhaling the scent of freshly mown grass and muddy waters. She looked over to the stands and saw Ron and Hermione. The bushy-haired girl quickly ran down and stuffed a piece of banana bread into her mouth. She did the same with Harry.

"You better eat" Hermione glared at her and Celeste nodded before swallowing it.

"Yes mother" She mumbled and Fred looked at the girl enviously.

"Hey! We're here too!" He exclaimed

"Sorry Fred" Hermione mumbled before running back to Ron.

Celeste soared through the sky with the twins, racing those two and she grinned as they speeden up but she stopped when she heard a clicking sound.