1.5

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

It was only the first week and Celeste seemed to have much more in store for Hogwarts than just another Potter. She had set off at least 3 dung bombs in the hall when Filch was patrolling, his face was enough to send Celeste toppling to the ground out of laughter. Luckily, she never got caught because she had always turned into another teacher before Filch caught sight of her.

"Who did that?! I can see you! Don't think I'm going to let you- Oh sorry ma'am" Filch started screeching before he realized Celeste, as Professor McGonagall was standing there with a fake shocked look.

"I expect this place to be clean" Celeste tried to say in McGonagall's scottish accent and the caretaker nodded before heading off to which Celeste presumed the kitchens to call the house elves. 

Celeste turned back and laughed hard, it was around 8:00 in the morning so she had some time before first period. She always woke up at around 6:30 AM because Hermione says that we should never be too late to class which Celeste thought was utter bullshit since sleep is the only thing keeping her sane.

Celeste thought the lessons weren't too bad and she knew her favorites would either be Charms, Potions or Transfiguration. She couldn't bare to be in the classroom during the History of Magic or Defense against the Dark Arts. Professor Quirrell only seemed to talk about how he ventured through the land and defeated creatures like werewolves and Celeste thought he was just making it all up since he seemed like a person who would faint if he ever saw cockroach.

"Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts" Professor McGonagall had said during their first class. "Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back. You have been warned"

Professor McGonagall had changed her desk into a pig and Celeste almost snorted before the whole class realized that they wouldn't be transfiguring any furniture to animals until a long time. She almost died when taking the notes as Hermione kept scribbling everything and made sure that Celeste could take in everything as well, which she was actually quite grateful for.

Professor McGonagall had provided matchsticks for everyone to transfigure to needles as she had explained things about having to observe the mass and all that other crap that Celeste somehow written down.

Celeste looked down to the matchstick and took out her wand before she observed the whole thing.

"Commutocus" She muttered under her breath as she did a sharp jab motion with her wand straight at the match. She didn't really put any willpower to it since it was such a small object and just like that the match turned into a needle just as Professor McGonagall passed her table.

"Very good Ms.Potter, 10 points to Gryffindor" Professore McGonagall said and gave the girl a small smile as Celeste felt a small ounce of pride swelling inside of her. Hermione tapped her shoulder and asked her how she did it which she explained to Hermione.

"Commutocus" Hermione says loud and clearly and the match turned into a needle. A big smile appeared on the muggle born's face before she turned to Celeste and thanked her.