4.8

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Thousands of flags were being waved crazily among the cheers and screams of the crowd. There were national anthems being sung by shouts and Celeste spotted people tackling eachother by the far distance

"And now, without further a do! Allow me to introduce to you.." Ludo announces "The Bulgarian National Team Mascots!"

The right side of the stadium started roaring loudly, they looked like the atoms of a solid block of red trying to squirm around.

"Wonder what they brought" Arthur hummed 

"Ah!" Arthur grabbed his glasses of and polished them onto his robes "Veela!"

"What are veel-" Harry cut himself off as hundreds of beautiful women came gliding in the stadium, dancing graciously.

Celeste grinned slightly after looking at Ron and Harry's dazed expression. She looked back at the women before she felt her mind slightly go blank, her cheek blazed red as her attention was drawn to the dancing creatures.

Someone hit Celeste's head and she was about to tell them off before she realized it was Sila who smirked at her.

"I didn't know you were bi-"

"Shut up" Celeste whined "Why'd you do that for?"

"Because of that" Sila whispered before pointing at Lorelei who looked as if she was hypnotized by the veela. Her face was glowing red and her hands reached the railing to get a closer look.

"You don't think-"

"Oh but I do" Sila smirked and Celeste laughs playfully.

"I can't believe it!"

Ron and Harry were by the railings as well, they seemed like they were going to dive down.

"Harry what are you doing?" Hermione asks him and Ron. 

"Lory snap out of it" Sila whispered at Lorelei who shook her head as her pupils went back to normal from it's dilated version.

"You got some explaining to do" Celeste hummed and Lorelei turned even more red before turning her head to the other direction.

Ron was shredding the shamrocks on his hat and Celeste looked at him with amusement.

"Honestly" Hermione scoffs before grabbing Harry's back while Celeste grabbed Ron's to make them sit down again.

"You'll be wanting that once Ireland has their say" Arthur points out 

"And now!" Ludo roared "Kindly put your wands in the air for the Irish National Team"

A comet soared around the stadium- giving off a rainbow area before they parted into to and went to a respective goal post. They bounced up to connect eachother creating a sort of colorful firework show as the crowd watched in awe.

A great big shamrock appeared on the top and it was raining golden coins as Celeste just squinted her eyes at the shamrock to find thousands of tiny little beared men with red vests/

"Leprechauns!" She laughed and clapped her hands "Brilliant!"

The shamrock soared above them as Ron scattered to grab them before shoving it into Harry's hand.

"There you go!" He says happily "Now you have to buy me a Christmas present! ha!"

The tiny leprechauns soared down the the field and went to the opposite area of the veela, sitting down cross legged to watch the match.