3.28

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Hermione came back with the invisibility cloak about 25 minutes later. Ron was flabbergasted and Hermione looked flattered before they all came downstairs to eat dinner.

Harry hid the cloak under his robes as he crossed his arms over the lump, making sure nobody saw it. After stuffing the last piece of blueberry pie in her mouth- they all went to a deserted classroom near the Great Hall.

After they heard the last footsteps rushing and a door slamming, Celeste turned her head into one of an eagle and poked it out- trying to see if she could sense or see anyone.

"Clear" She whispered before turning back to her normal face.

They walked closely together, they decided Celeste would be best transformed into an animal so she became a small ferret, hanging around Ron's neck as the boy squirmed slightly before giving up as Celeste's fur tickled the back of his neck.

They went over to Hagrid's hut. Knocking on the door and waiting for a minute before Hagrid opened the door- looking around wearily and trembling.

"Hagrid" Harry hissed "It's us"

"We're wearing an invisibility cloak and Celeste turned into a ferret- please let us in and take it off" Ron whispered and Hagrid furrowed his eyebrows

"Yeh shouldn' have come" Hagrid says before stepping aside, letting them all in.

Hagrid looked helpless, Celeste transformed back into a normal human as she frowned at the giant.

"Tea?" He asks as he grabbed the large jug- but his hands were shaking like mad.

"Where's Buckbeak?" Hermione asks quietly

"I took-took him outside" Hagrid shakes as he spilled the milk all over, when trying to fill it "Wanted' 'im ter get som' fresh air- by the pumpk'n patch'es"

Hagrid's hand shaked so much until he dropped the milk-full jar to the ground as it cracked open, spilling the milk all over.

"I'll clean it" Hermione says quickly, running over to clean the mess.

"There's anotha' one by the cupboard"

"Is there anything anyone could do? Dumbledore?" Celeste asks

"He's tried" Hagrid says solemnly "Got no power ter rul' the committee- they're scared.. scared o'f that ol' git Malfoy. Macnair- the executioner is a pal of Malfoy. But it'll be quick an' clean- and I'll be beside him"

"Dumbledore says-says that he woul-woul' be there as well- wants ter be with me-me when i' happens. Great man he is" Hagrid sniffed before looking around for comfort.

"We'll stay with you" Hermione sniffed as she stifled a sob, Celeste frowning as well.

"Yeh're ter go back ter the castle- I told yeh- I don' want you'lo' seein' that! An' if they catch you her', Harry an' Celeste will be in grea' trouble" Hagrid says before Hermione opened the cupboard and grabbed the jars.

Hermione let out a shriek and Celeste jumped up

"Ron! I can't believe it!- Scabbers!" Hermione yells and Ron's jaw dropped

"What are you-"

Hermione ran over to them before tilting the jug down as Scabber's scrambling-thinning body tried to get back in before Ron snatched him.

"Scabbers!" Ron gasped "Don't worry- there's no cat here!"

Hagrid stomped quickly to the window before Celeste saw his face pale.