1.2

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Around half past twleve, the three were laughing at something Ron said when the door slid open to reveal a smiling, dimpled woman who was pushing a trolley.

"Anything from the trolley's dear?" She asks and both Harry and Celeste leaped to their feet as Ron's ears turned pink and he muttered a decline and looked down.

Celeste saw her heaven, there were Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Bean, Droobles Best Blowing Gum, Chocolate Frogs, Pumpkin Pasties, Cauldron Cakes, Liquorice Wands, Treacle tarts and so much more.

She ordered 4 pumpkin pasties, 7 treacle tarts, a box of Bertie Botts and a few chocolate frogs. She paid the woman 13 sickles and a few knotts and got back inside the compartment where she switched seats with Harry so he sat with Ron while she sat in the other end. She had placed all her treats besides her.

Harry had ordered seemingly everything and Celeste unconsciouly grabbed a treacle tart and started eating it. She saw Ron pull out a lump out of his pocket and she could tell it was one of those sandwiches.

"Auntie Molly seems so nice" She says, her face stuffed with treats and he shrugged.

"She doesn't have time for all of us, it's really dry" Ron says "She knows I don't like corned beef!"

"Be grateful" Celeste says and she then saw Ron and Harry sharing the pile of food.

"These aren't actually frogs right?" Harry asks and Ron and Celester shakes their head.

"They're enchanted to act real though, make sure it does-" Celeste was cut off when the frogs jumped out of the window.

"Real Bummer" Ron says and Celeste agreed before opening her own and grabbed the frog quickly before eating it. She turned the card and saw that it was Agrippa.

"I already completed all my cards" Celeste mutters before seeting the card aside.

"Is-is that Agrippa?" Ron asks or more of squeal.

Celeste nodded and gave it to him.

"Who'd you get?" She asks and he turned the card to reveal Newt Scamander and she widened her eyes.

"I already 'ave 4 o' im'" He said in between chewing food.

"Can I have him? I already have like 7 of his but he's my favorite!" She says and Ron nods before handing the card to him.

"He's gone!" Harry says as he looked at his card and Celeste and Ron looked at each-other with a tired expression.

"Well you can't expect him to be there all day can you?" Ron asks and Harry nods.

"He'll come back later, don't worry. Care for a treacle tart Ron?" She asks offering him and he nods before eating it.

Harry took out the Bertie Bott's box and Celeste looked at it.

"You know, they really mean it when they say all flavor" Ron points out before grabbing a green looking one, he nibbled the end of it before his face scrunched up in digust.

"blerghh- see Sprouts"

Celeste took one light pink one and nibbled the end of it before just placing the whole thing in her mouth.

"Strawberry" She grinned as she saw Harry spit out the beans, booger she predicted.

"Barf" Harry gagged as he hit his own chest trying to cough out anything that was left of the bean.