4.35

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Hagrid didn't appear anywhere around the castle the whole week. Celeste hadn't talked to Ron yet, either. The whole castle could tell that something wrong because there wasn't a redhead tackling down a black haire dgirl by the hallways anymore, no more sarcastic remarks and chasing down the halls- it was silent.

The Hogsmeade visit was happening soon, halfway along January and Harry wanted to join.

Hermione complained about the fact that Harry still hadn't figured the egg out but Harry shook ehr off, saying he had enough time.

Celeste couldn't blame him, but she was sure that Harry resented Cedric and didn't regard his clue- so she needed to take matters into her own hand soon.

They all left the castle together, once they passed the Durmstrang ship they saw Krum go on the deck, shirtless- nothing but a swimming trunk on before he jumped right into the lake.

"He's mad" Harry says "It's January!"

"A lot colder where he came from" Hermione says "I think it would be quite warm to him"

"There's still the giant squid" Ron says quietly and Celeste shrugged.

"He's actually really nice" Celeste hummed "He isn't like what you would think from Durmstrang- he said he liked Hogwarts better.. I don't blame him"

They had reached Hogsmeade and they all suggested to visit the Three Broomsticks after making sure that Hagrid wasn't in any of the shops.

After getting their butterbeer, Harry was whisked away by Ludo after they caught him talking to some goblins. It left Ron, Hermione and Celeste by themselves and to say it was awkward would be an understatement.

Unlike their previous Hogsmeade visits, where they were completely fine with being left alone without Harry- now it felt plain odd because Celeste and Ron weren't talking.

Hermione looked between the two of them and looked down back at her drink- there was a few more awkward seconds of silence before Hermione let out a loud huff.

"Oh you two! Just get over whatever it is already!" Hermione hissed and Celeste looked at Hermione with a subtle glare and shook her head as Ron just looked down to his tankard.

"What even happened?" Hermione asks and Celeste looked around before she looked down at the tissue by the table and grabbed the quill that was being held by another student.

"Hey-" Celeste looked back at them and his ears flared, face reddening before he looked back and started mumbling things- his friend that was beside him was teasing him so much that Hermione was sure that he wouldn't hesitate to throw the poor girl out the window.

Celeste quickly scribbled down the highlights about what Ron said and passed them on to Hermione whose jaw dropped down to the table as she read the paper.

Hermione looked at Ron with a glare, the redhead just looking back at his drink quietly.

"Ronald Weasley!" Hermione hissed and Celeste scooted a bit away from her. The bushy haired girl seemed like she was going to blow up soon.

"How could you! Celeste is a few months younger than you- we don't even see you hanging around girls, trying to get under their skirts" Hermione started blabber "Why would you even say that to her?!"

"Mione-" Celeste tried to hold Hermione's sleeve but the bushy haired girl just ignored her.

"And you!" She turned to Celeste who flinched slightly "Why didn't you tell me this earlier! I would've put him in the place ages ago!"