4.33

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"That was a great dance, wasn't it?" Cedric asks and Celeste nods, the two met up an hour before midnight.

"Amazing" Celeste says as she smiled, remembering the dance she and Fred had before it flashed over to how she was dancing in the middle of the room with Cedric.

"Too bad that everything has to end" Cedric sighs as he took a swing of firewhiskey "Now I've got to find out what that egg does"

Celeste's eyes snapped open from it's dazed state as she looked at Cedric alarmed, the Hufflepuff flinched lightly before looking at her confused.

"I might have an idea about how to open it" Celeste says "You're a prefect, right?"

"Well, yes" Cedric nods "Why?"

"Let's go to the prefects bathroom" Celeste stood up and Cedric looked at her confused.

"W-What? Isn't that too fast?" He asks, his face turning red and Celeste hissed at him playfully before smacking his arm.

"Not for that, pervert" Celeste scoffs and Cedric looked at her with an embarrassed face.

"T-Then for what?" He asks as they made their way to the Prefects bathroom.

"To open the egg without sounding like Pansy's voice" Celeste says absentmindedly as she looked around to see that people might think she's doing the deed with Cedric.

"Whose the other prefect in Hufflepuff?" Celeste turned to Cedric

"Gabby- why?" Cedric asks as they rushed up the stairs, "Celeste- you've got to WHOA-"

Celeste's face turned to Gabby's as they walked up the stairs- Cedric was looking at her with alarmed eyes as they reached the prefects bathroom.

"How-How'd you" He began stammering and pointing at her and Celeste looked at him disappointingly.

"You hurt me, Ced- You've already learned about this in Transfiguration class" Celeste huffs as Cedric and her entered the bathroom, the door closign behind them.

"You-You're a metamorphmagus?" He asks and Celeste nods.

"Bingo"

"How did no one else know about that?" Cedric asks and Celeste looks at him with a sly grin before her face changed back to normal.

"Because I'm good at hiding things" Celeste says but Cedric didn't seem to catch the underlying voice of hers which was slathered in anguish and frustration.

"Why-Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Cedric asks before he quickly turned his head away as Celeste waved her hand at him before she unzipped her dress.

"Hermione and Harry didn't know until a year ago" Celeste says "Only Ron knew and that was when we were in 2nd year"

"Wh-What are we doing?" Cedric asks, his face red as he saw a bit of her exposed back.

"Helping you unravel the egg, you have it right?" Celeste asks but Cedric shook his head.

"I'll go grab it- I'll be quick" Cedric nods before running out of the bathroom.

Celeste placed a bathrobe onto herself as she looked around the prefect's bathroom. It was tremendously big, but she shouldn't expect herself as a prefect- not with her record of detention and pranks, along with her partnership involving the Weasley Twins.

In one side of the room there were lines of toilets. Opposite to that was a large area where there was a pool with mutliple bath taps on it, the bath was sunk down to the ground as the bath taps all colored differently for different colored water, soaps, foam, towels and bathrobes.