3.1

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste had gotten everything prepared. She wore a simple black shirt over an oversized orange bomber jacket and matched it with black jeans. She carried Yuri over to her cage and went close to the fire place. 

"We're going to miss you" Kristina says hoarsley as she got out of the room with Tinky who was carrying a box of tissues.

"I'll miss you too" Celeste smiled giving them all hugs.

She threw a bit of Floo Powder onto the fire place as it burst into green flames. Celeste brought her trunk, broom, bag, Yuri and herself into the fireplace

"LEAKY CAULDRON!" 

The world started to swirl around and Celeste found herself by the fireplace in the Leaky Cauldron. She grinned happily before realizing all the eyes were on her and she waved slightly before checking in at her room- trying not to mind the stares from the people around her.

She brought all her things up into the small room, she took out her list and mumbled things under her breath as she said them aloud

Third year student will require:

'The standard book of spells, Grade 3 by Miranda Goshawk'

'Intermediate Transfiguration by Emeric Switch'

'The Monster Book of Monsters' (Care of Magical Creatures)

'Numerology and Grammatica' (Arithmancy)

'Spellman's Syllabary' (Study of Ancient Runes)

'The Essential Defense Against the Dark Arts by Arsenius Jigger'

Celeste grinned as she had gotten all the subjects she was able to sign up for- she didn't bother taking Muggle Studies or Divinations. She quickly stored all her things properly before taking her sling bag filled with space and her sack of money to get the books. She got out and quickly ran out of the inn, not realizing how everyone's eyes was on her.

Celeste had already read Numerology and Grammatica but she had only borrowed it from the library so she had to buy that as well. She entered Flourish and Blotts as the manager came hurrying towards her.

"From Hogwarts?" The manager asked nervously and Celeste nodded before giving him the piece of parchment and he paled.

"Oh- uhm actually. If you don't mind. I can get the monster book myself" Celeste says and the manager looked at her as if she was crazy.

"What?!- nonsense- oh she already got the stick" The manager wanted to protest but Celeste had a grabbing-stick and poked it through the cage, seizing one of the books before she stroke it's spine as it instantly calmed down. She grabbed a belt she had in her bag and wrapped it around the book.

"Dear Merlin- how did you- nevermind. Which books do you need again?" The manager asks and Celeste looked at her list.

"The standard book of spells Grade 3, Numerology and Grammatica, Spellman's-" Celeste went on as th manager got around the shop to give her the books and in the end they all were found in the cashier.

Celeste paid the guy and he smiled at her before she held all her books and placed them in her bag- taking out the Defense Against The Dark Arts book for herself. She went to get some ice cream and walked down the busy streets before she turned to the alley way and found a shabby black dog panting before it turned to her and widened it's eyes.