3.23

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste had left Remus' office before Harry came. She kept herself busy with all her potions- she didn't expect that to be her patronus. She was thinking more of a fox or a black swan. But nonetheless, she was happy- outstanding even.

So here she was by the Forbidden Forest, she remembered seeing the fire-dwelling salamanders in Care of Magical Creatures- they were trying to put in wood to keep their fires as they salamanders tood there without a care. Living their best lives in the heat of the fire.

"Hi Paddy" Celeste smiles softly as the shabby black dog came running towards her- she hadn't seen him for the whole holidays- she didn't have time to anyways. The basket of food laid down by the ground as the dog quickly ate what it could before it laid by her lap, satisfied.

"Uncle Remmy taught me how to do my Patronus- I really thought it'd be a fox cause they're wonderful creatures but.." Celeste mumbled before taking her wand out "Look"

"Expecto Patronum" She whispered before the creature shot out of her wand in a blue wisp before jumping across the grounds and even onto the dog who barked at it happily.

"It's cute right?" Celeste asks as it vanished from their sights "I'm not sure why I got it- but I love it"

"Seems unique" Celeste nods before leaning back on the tree.

"I just hope everything will cool down sooner or later" Celeste smiles as she petted the dog, oblivious to everything surrounding her and her friends.

Oliver had increased their practice to 5 times a week- he said that it was great that Slytherin had won narrowley against Ravenclaw because if they beat Ravenclaw then they'd be second place. Unable to have the heart to say no to the captain- she did her best to balance everything. She did her homework right when she recieved it- ignoring most of her pranking duties.

The halls were quieter with only the twins and Peeves making a rukkus- they tried dragging her out of the common room to go and prank the first years but they only manaed to get her right before the exit- when she would slap their hands continuously and force them to drag her back to the table.

She wondered how Hermione was dealing with everything. She was finally finished with all her work- stuffing the horrid essay that Snape assigned to them in her bag and laid back on the couch.

"How's she doing it?" Ron asks and everyone looked over at Hermione who was looking over at all her homework, there were Arithmancy charts, Muggle diagrams, Ancient Runes Dictionaries and multiple notes upon notes.

"Doing what?" Celeste yawned as she stuffed her head on the couch pillow.

"Getting to all her classes?" Ron asks "Ernie Macmillan told me she never missed any Muggle Studies class- but half of them are with Divination and she never missed them either!"

"Just leave her be- she's Hermione Granger" Celeste says, her eyes drooping.

"Bad news Harry" Oliver says going over to them "I talked to McGonagall about letting you get the Firebolt and she got- a bit shirty on me. Said I got my priorities wrong- seemed to think I cared more about winning the cup rather than you staying alive. Only because I told her that I didn't care if you got flung off the broom- as long as you caught the Snitch"

"Honestly the way she was yelling at me- you'd think I said something wrong! I asked her until when you could have the broom back" Oliver's face scrunched up before he imitated the professor "'As long as Necessary, Wood'. I think it's time you ordered a new broom, fill in the back of 'Which Broomstick'. Why not get Malfoy's one- Nimbus 2001"