4.44

(Play music?)

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Romeo and Juliet

"Celeste" Ron whispered and she looked up at him, the girl looked terrible. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes were bloodshot, her hair looked like a bird's nest and her body seemed frail and weak.

"Mr-Mr. Diggory and Mrs. Diggory just got out of the room, come on- you can meet him" Ron says and Celeste sniffed in roughly before she felt an arm go around her shoulder, she looked to her other side and saw Remus wearing a face of worry and sorrow.

"I can go with you in there" Remus says but Celeste shook her head.

"N-No, I can do it mys-myself" Celeste hiccuped and the two males warily let her go. 

Celeste looked at the knob of the door to the room which laid Cedric's dead body. Her hand curled onto it before she took a deep shaky breath and turned it.

The small gust of wind greeted her when she entered the room, it was dimly lit with a few lamps as the moonlight shined from the window. 

Celeste closed the door behind her as she carefully made her way to Cedric's body. It was laid on a concrete white mattress, his yellow and black shirt left a very distinct difference, his brown hair was messy and there were some blothces of dried blood on his hand and his face.

Celeste bit her lip to prevent herself from crying as she kneeled down to where Cedric's head rested. Her hand had a mind of it's own as it brought itself to his hair, lightly curling and brushing through the brown locks.

She closed her eyes as she felt another tear trickle down her cheek. Time seemed to stop as her body shaked from crying, the tears that she thought stopped were coming back- just like their memories.

Celeste looked back at him again as her thumb caressed his cheek, he was ghostly pale, his eyes were still wide opened and Celeste hated it.

They were so lifeless, there was nothing in them- it was like he was sucked out of any living thing that resided in him. 

She wanted him to get back, to tell her that it was okay, that she didn't need to cry anymore because he was still here- but that was impossible.

Cedric Diggory is dead and Celeste couldn't do anything about it.

"Ced, I'm so sorry" Celeste's voice cracked as she looked back at him, getting up to bring a stool closer to him.

She sat down on it as she brought his cold hand to hers. There was a bracelet on his arm, it was exactly like the one that Celeste was wearing and she looked down to the ground- not wanting to show him that she was broken.

He wouldn't want her doing this, he wouldn't want Celeste getting sad or angry or broken. He wanted her to let him go peacefully and not regretfully.

"Romeo, My Romeo" Celeste says with a small bitter chuckle as she looked at him with watery eyes. 

"I'll love you for a thousand years, in another life- I could be your girl, we could be happier together" Celeste hissed as hot tears streamed back down her flushed cheeks. "I'm sorry- I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner"

"You don't deserve this" Celeste says as she looked back at Cedric, he wasn't moving- he wasn't there anymore.

"Your hand is cold, Ced" Celeste whispered "Why did you pass like the wind? I don't need many words"