1.17

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

As days went by the four of the kids realized that if Quirrell was going to have to stand up to Snape to protect the stone, then he's doing a bloody good job at it. Each time they saw him he seemed to get paler and skinnier. 

The four always went to the third-floor door and pressed their ear by it to check if Fluffy was still there and growling. Celeste still quiteunsure about Snape's evil intentions tried not to put it into an extreme and smile whenever Quirrell goes by.

She enjoys pranking him because of his shocked and furios face, the other three always scolded her for it but she didn't really care, anyways it'd be weird if someday she just stopped pranking the meek teacher.

Hermione had taken a sudden interest in color-coding her notes and although it looked very aesthetic, the other three couldn't be bothered to do it. Celeste had tried to do it during the lesson but gave up after spending 5 minutes on the title since her hands couldn't do cursive.

"Hermione, the exams are ages away" Ron complained.

"10 weeks!" Hermione shrieked "That's not ages, that's like 10 seconds to Nicholas Flamel!"

"But we aren't" Celeste winked at her before Hermione threw a muggle highlighter at her causing her to yelp.

"We aren't 600 years old!" Ron groaned "Anyways, what are you revising for? You already know it all!"

"What am I revising for?!" Hermione snapped "Are you mad? You realise we need to pass these exams to get into the 2nd year? They're very important, I should have started studying a month ago! I don't know what's got into me!"

Celeste rolled her eyes and Ron looked at her with a raised eyebrow as an agreement.

With the piles of homework the teacher's assigned, Celeste thought that they were no different that Hermione's mind. They had given them so many things to practice with and made sure that they never had enough time for themselves. After the whole quidditch fiasco, Celeste always tried to make time to make her letters longer than usual.

With all the homework and tests coming up, the four of them usually spent time in the library. Celeste had placed a few dung bombs in people's bag on the way to her usual seat by the window with the other three. 

"I'll never remember all this" Ron whined from besides Celeste and she just chuckled before resting her head back on her palm as she read over all the different techniques in transfiguration.

Celeste grabbed a piece of parchment in front of her and grabbed her wand.

"Flintifors" She mutters and holds her wand to the left and the parchment turned into a matchbox and she smiled in content.

Harry was next to her reading about Dittany and Celeste almost laughed when Harry said he didn't know what it was but then realized he was from the muggle world so it made sense.

Celesti was tempted to shoot water from her wand to the back of a 3rd Year Hufflepuff who was reading in the table infront of the four student's.

"Hagrid! What are you doing in the library?" Ron's voice cut her train of devil thoughts and she looked over to see the giant holding something behind his back. His thick beard and moleskin overcoat making him stand out like a sorethumn.

"Jus' lookin'" He said in a shifty voice causing all four of them to perk up in interest "an' what're you lot up ter?"

"Yer not still lookin' fer Nicolas Flamel, are yeh?" He asks suspiciously and Celeste grinned.