4.28

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Potters! Weasley!" McGonagall's voice broke them out of their small fight with quills. 

"Sorry, Prof" Celeste grins and the witch just shook her head. 

"I have something to say to you all" McGonagall says and with a swish of her wand, all the seats had started flying back to two sides.

The girls all quickly sat on one side while the boys the other. A vinyl player with a large horn stood by McGonagall as Filch was bent over by it, tweaking it to make it work.

"The Yule ball has been a tradition of the-" McGonagall looked over to Filch as the player made a noise.

"of the Triwizard Tournament, since it's inception" McGonagall walked by the Gryffindors "On Christmas night, we and our guests gather in the Great Hall to go for a night of WELL mannered frivolity"

"As representatives of the host school, I expect EACH and EVERYONE OF YOU, to put your best foot forward" McGonagall says again "And I mean this literally because the Yule Ball is first and foremost a dance!"

Most of the boys started groaning as the girls around Celeste began giggling about.

"It is for fourth years and above- but you may bring a younger student as your date if you wish" McGonagall nods about. "It is of course a chance for us to- er- let our hair down"

The girls all covered their mouths and giggled as Celeste looked at them amusingly- that would be fun to do.

"Silence!" McGonagall says and everyone stopped talking "The house of Godric Gryffindor had commanded the respect of the wizarding world for nearly 10 centuries, I will not have you in the course of a single evening, besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons"

Celeste looked across and saw Fred and George whispering to eachother before repeating the words McGongall says in a hush whisper and she let out a small silent laugh. 

"Now to dance is to let your body breathe!" McGonagall did a small curtsy before turning over to the girls "Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers, longing to to burst out and take flight!"

"Something's about to burst in Eloise Midgen, but I don't think it's a swan" Ron says to Seamus and Celeste turned to glare at him as he just shrugged and winked at her.

"In every boy, a lordly lion prepared to prance!" McGonagall went over to the boys "Mr.Weasley-"

Celeste had to cover her mouth to prevent the giggling from coming out.

"Will you join me please?" McGonagall went to get him up. Ron stood up before making it to the middle of the room with McGonagall who had her arms out in the shape of a dancing pose.

"Now, place your right hand on my waist" McGonagall says and Ron's eyes widened

"What?" He breathed and he turned to Celeste who just gave him a wink and scrunched her nose at him, giggling.

"My waist" McGonagall tilted her head and Ron did as so, Fred wolf-whistled in the background and Ron looked over to give him a pleading look of helplessness.

"Mr.Filch if you please" McGonagall says as Filch played the music

"1, 2, 3- and 1, 2, 3" She says on Ryhtmn as she and Ron swayed across the room.

"Everyone!" McGonagall says and the girls all stood up, the boys stayed down and Lavender slightly pushed Celeste on accident.

"Pretty boy- over here!" Celeste says with a grin and the boys looked around.