2.5

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

They had reached Hogwarts and the feast was already ending, the first years and most of the people had already went up to the common room. Celeste had stuffed her face with some chocolate pudding when Hermione told her that they should get up and she followed her while eating a slice of blueberry pie. She finished it right when they got out of the hall

They were walking up the stairs when they saw the familiar bush of brown hair and Ron's red hair. Celeste quickly ran towards them and tackled Ron into a hug.

"You blokes! Gave me a heart attack!" Celeste exclaimed.

"Where have you been?!" Hermione screeched "The most craziest rumors of you getting expelled for flying a car and crashing it onto the whomping willow are going around!"

"We haven't been expelled" Harry tried to reassure the girls.

"So you did fly a car?!" Hermione asks

"WICKED!" Celeste exclaimed.

"Oh yeah" Ron says before grabbing something out of his pocket.

"This is yours isn't it?" He asks giving Celeste a small water-like gem. "Found it in the car- managed to save it before it crashed"

"Thanks" Celeste grinned before getting it back and placing it back onto her ring.

"I can't bel-"

"Skip the lecture" Ron groaned "What's the new password?"

"Wattlebird" Celeste says

"BUT THAT'S NOT THE PO-"

The portrait swung open and Celeste who was still hanging onto Ron was dragged with him and Harry as arms reached to grab them inside.

"Bloody TERRIFYING" Celeste shrieked as she let go of Ron and Harry and decided to sit this one out, Hermione following suit but she had a scowl on her face and stared angrily at the two boys.

Celeste saw Percy coming from the corner of her eye and she tried to send some signal to Ron and Harry, they fortunately got it and quickly made their way through the crowd and up the stairs.

"NIGHT!" Harry yelled for Hermione and Celeste.

"YOU TOO" She yelled laughing a bit before Hermione smacked the back of her head with a soft comic book that a person had set on the table.

"Whaat?" Celeste giggled before the two retreated up into their dorms, which were now in a new section.

The next day, Celeste woke up suprrisingly early and quickly changed into her uniform. She saw Hermione already ready, sitting on her bed reading a copy of 'Voyages with Vampire'.

"I don't see what's so good about Lockhart's book" Celeste mumbled "Mom said it's a bunch of stories he probably stole from other wizards"

"How could you say that!" Hermione gasped "Have you seen him? He seemed to be someone that wouldn't lie!"

"You'd be surprised" Celeste says, thinking whether she should tie her already quite short hair or just leave it be. She raised her eyebrow before grabbing a dark navy blue head band which had a few shabby brown swirls around it. She placed it over her head and under her hair before she fixed her bangs in the mirror.

"Isn't that Newt Scamander-"

"Newt Scamander, Collectors headband! I know! Mom got it for me when it was still in sale!" Celeste almost squealed.