4.1

(Guys- if you didn't understand my last message, there is still a VERY HIGH chance of Celeste ending up with a Weasley. The last announcement was just to say that I'm not going to make them related)

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste didn't think anyone could get more happier than she was in the moment- its been years! Her hair didn't stay controlled as the orange hair made it seem that she was apart of the weasleys with her rosy cheeks that matched the Weasley's freckles.

"You've been infected!" The person cried as he stood up slightly- following her jump. His muscular built that made him seem tall-like Fred and George.. There were scars on his built arms and his fingers were calloused. There were a few scratched on his hair- his red messy hair laid on top of his head.

"CHARLIE!" Celeste exclaims before running up to him, jumping into a hug as Charlie grab a hold of her legs as she wrapped them around his waist.

"TEAPOT!"  He laughed as he brought her around before setting her back down.

"Why do you still call me that name?" Celeste asks with a smile.

"Cause you're still tiny" Charlie grins and Celeste scoffs

"That's just rude!" She says and Charlie just ruffled her hair.

"Black suit better on you- but if you want to be apart of the Weasleys. You're always welcomed" Charlie smirked "Right mom?"

"Oh yes!" Molly nodded.

"When'd you get here? And why didn't you send me a letter?" Celeste hissed as she sat down to cut a piece of pie.

"I wanted it to be a surprise! What's fun without seeing your horrified face?" Charlie hums

"Oh! Don't talk about that Charlie!" Molly scolded slightly "I still can't get the picture of Celeste's face when you and Bill almost dropped her, and that was years ago!"

"Mom! Why don't you get over it? It's not like we did drop her" Someone else said from the door behind Celeste- she widened her eyes and turned to see Bill.

He was more taller than Celeste remembered- he sported some cool fang-like earings as he leaned on the wall with his sleeves pulled up to his elbows. He wore clothes that you would normally see in a concert- his red hair being tied up into a ponytail.

"BILL!" Celeste exclaimed

"Didn't think Charlie would do well with all of Celeste's attention" Bill says before Celeste ran to hug him.

"When'd you get these freckles?" Bill asks as he grabbed and squished the girl's face.

"They aren't freckles" Celeste whined 

"Oh- oh they aren't?" Bill asks "Hm.. it's been too long- how do I look?"

"Brilliant" Celeste says "I love the earings- it looks cool"

"I know- I'm always cool"

"No you aren't-"

"Shove off"

Everyone heard a thud and scream, following a few small explosion. They all looked up and Molly hissed out in frustration

"I asked for them to wake Ron up- not blow the house up" Molly snaps and Charlie, Bill and Celeste grinned sharing a small chuckle before they saw Fred and George running down before hiding behind Charlie and Bill.

"Ronniekin-"

"S' going to kill us" Fred laughs before Ron came running down- his now-long hair messed up as there was blotches of red paint on his face.