4.26

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Cedric was supposed to head out first and he had turned into a sickly green. Ludo pulled Harry out as Cedric looked at Celeste in worry. She went over to give him a comforting hug as Cedric's heart seemed to pound out of his chest.

"You'll be fine- just don't get too scared" Celeste mumbled and Cedric nods, muttering out encouraging words. 

He held onto her waist as Celeste placed a hand on his cheek and softly stroke it with her thumb.

"Don't worry- if anything goes wrong, Charlie and the rest of the Dragon Keepers are going to be there" Celeste hummed and Cedric nods as he leaned into her touch.

"I better be going, Hermione's going to kill me" Celeste says and she pulled away from Cedric, she walked over to Fleur who gripped onto the younger girl tightly before nodding and holding onto her word's of encouragment.

"You're going to be okay?" Celeste went over to sit next to Krum who looked at her, his hands were covering his face slightly and the quidditch player nods.

"Thank you- you will be there to be supporting us, yes?" He asks and Celeste nods

"Of course" She grins "Can't wait to see you beat that dragon like a badass"

Krum let out a small smile out before he patted the girl's back and she stood up.

"Bye Aunt Rosey- I'll see you after the task, I hope?" Celeste asks and Rose nods, giving the girl a hug.

"I see the way Diggory looks at you" Rose whispered into Celeste's ear and the younger girl just scoffs and lightly elbowed the other.

"Whatever you say" Celeste sighs before she took one last look at the champions and gave them a reassuring smile and thumbs up.

"So you and Celeste.." Rose muttered to Cedric who widened his eyes at the woman

"What are you planning to do with my goddaughter-"

Ludo was talking with Harry outside, Harry looked over to Celeste with worry. Celeste went over to them as Harry jumped into her arms.

"If I die- remember me and don't replace me with some other cousin" Harry says and Celeste scoffs

"You think death would end this relationship?" Celeste says "It's like you don't even know me anymore"

Ludo was grinning at the two cousins before he nodded.

"I think it's best if you go now, Celeste" Ludo pointed at Ron who was waving like a madman at Celeste.

"Seems like your friends saved you a seat" He says and Celeste nods.

"Okay, thank you Mr.Bagman, Good Luck Harry!" Celeste says quickly and Harry nods.

"Blimey, though they kidnapped you" Ron shook his head and Celeste flicked his forehead,

"You can't get rid of Celeste Potter that easily" Hermione says from besides Celeste, peering over to Ron. "Trust me, I tried"

"Hey!" Celeste whined "Words can hurt!"

Soon people started cheering as Celeste saw Rose by the announcer's box. Ludo was next to her as they were having what looked like a small argument for whoever would get the mic first.

"Welcome to the first task of the Triwizard Tournament!" Rose's voice echoed througout the are as people started screaming and cheering. 

Most of the Hogwarts students- except for the Gryffindors were all cladded in black and yellow as they held signs and banners bearing Cedric's face and name.