2.11

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste woke up on Saturday morning, she felt her palms sweat at the thought of their match against Slytherin today. It was quite windy outside- with a few thunderstrikes coming in here and there. She tied her hair into a high ponytail, she was surprised her hair could actually make a ponytail, considering how short it is now. Hermione was awake and gave Celeste a hug for good luck

"Please don't die out there- I don't want to be stuck with Ronald" Hermione says and Celeste nodded and hugged the girl again.

She went downstairs and met up with the twins who were already waiting for her- Harry was still asleep and usually woke up after the others. They made their way down to the great hall ate breakfast and made their way to the locker room.

"D' you think we can ride your broom again?" George asks and Celeste looked at them.

"You guys always ride it- with my permission or not" Celeste says and they shrugged.

"Wanted to be nice for a bit" Fred says "But you blew it"

"Here comes Oliver" Celeste mumbles and they all turned to see the 6th year walking towards them.

"Slytherin has better brooms than us" he began. "No point denying it. But we've got better people on our brooms. We've trained harder than they have, we've been flying in all weathers"

Celeste snorted at this as George nodded "I haven't been properly dry since August"

"and we're going to make them rue the day they let that little bit of slime, Malfoy, buy his way onto their team." Oliver says and Celeste nodded- the glint in her eyes shining. She rubbed the ring on her finger and took a deep breath.

Oliver turned to Harry "Now Harry- it's up to you to get that snitch before Malfoy does"

"So get the snitch or die trying" Oliver concluded and Celeste widened her eyes a bit, not knowing if he was joking or not as Oliver looked as stoic as he could ever be.

Celeste took a deep breath before they got outside, they heard boos and hisses coming from the Slytherin area but cheers erupted across the other sides and Celeste could see a ginger girl in the Hufflepuff stands shaking a brunette one as they pointed at her.

Madam Hooch blew the whistle and Celeste swooped over and grabbed the quaffle as it shot up and passed through the green robed players with a smirk as her broom outsped them by a mile- having probably the best broom sure is amazing

"Celeste Potter, going faster than ever- wait is that a new broom?! Bloody hell! Celeste Potter has gotten herself a broom just like Kristina Potter's- only one in the world- now two! or one! Best broom ever available- look at her! she's flying through there like a vampire!" Lee Jordan's voice boomed througout the stadium and people gawked at her broom as she flew around happily, scoring twice already- earning Gryffindor 20 points.

Celeste's eyes widened when a bludger was coming straight at her but she dived around and swerved past everyone making sure that she doesn't get caught and instead the bludger went and smacked Adrian Pucey straight in the face as he fell off his broom.

Celeste seemed to be the only one able to score though- Angelina and Alicia were being knocked off their broom left and right as the twins huddled close to Harry. She had been hit on her sides a few times already with either a beater bat or the bludgers on 'accidents'. The stadiums were screaming for Celeste to hang on. Ron and Hermione were tempted to go over the barriers after Celeste was hit with a beater bat.