3.3

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Everyone had woken up the next day. Celeste was buried under Ron as his legs and arms were flung across her body and she groaned before trying to push him off as he snored like there's nothing going on.

"Wake up" Celeste's hoarse voice echoed through the room as she tried to push him off again but he was more heavier than Harry.

"Shove off" Ron said as he laid back on his pillow, drool going down the fabric.

"You're bloody disgusting" Celeste mumbled getting out from under the ginger and getting ready for the day. She got out of the toilet in a simple white sweater over a black skirt. She didn't really mind wearing the skirt since she already had a pair of protective shorts under them if anything unexpected were to happen.

Ron was wrapped in the blanket as he stood outside the bathroom. Once Celeste stepped out of the way he trudged inside like a zombie as his hair was all over the place.

She made sure all the trunks were packed in her room before she brought them downstairs with Yuri and her broom where she saw Arthur reading a copy of the Daily Prophet. She sat down by Hermione, Ginny and Molly as the older witch talked to the girls about a love potion she made when she was younger.

"How was your night dear?" Molly asks quite worried because Ron usually snores louder than an elephant's cries.

"It was fine" Celeste said as she ate a bit of the bacon "Ron's snoring could probably be heard by Harry though"

"Oh!" Molly snapped "Next time just kick him out of your room! He's getting too annoying these days"

"It's fine Aunt Molly- I got used to him after a while. Took a long time but I did" Celeste says and Ginny giggled.

"What are you laughing at?" Celeste squinted her eyes at the girl who just shut up and shook her head before going back to listen to Molly's story.

Celeste, Ron, Hermione and Harry weren't able to talk much since they had to heave their heavy trunks and pets down the thin hallways of the Leaky Cauldron. Crookshanks was kept in a wickerwork basket as Hermione leaned down to the basket.

"I'll let you out of the basket once we're in the train" Hermione cooed "Don't worry"

"Like hell you will- what about Scabbers?" Ron snapped and pointed at the lump in his shirt and Celeste winced 

"Please, it's so weird seeing Scabbers in your pocket- it's like an old man" Celeste mumbled

Arthur who had been waiting outside for the cars, peaked his head inside the entrance 

"They're here" He says "Come on you lot"

They all made their way over to the old-fashioned green cars that were each driven by a furtive-looking wizard.

"In you go" Arthur says as Hermione, Harry, Ron and Celeste all got placed in the same car- much to their delight as Percy was forced to go with the others.

The ride was uneventful except for the fact that Ron and Celeste played something similar to the muggle game chopsticks. Celeste and Ron basically smacked each of their fingers- earning a few ouch's here and there.

They reached King's Cross and Celeste had to go with Ron through the barrier. They both decided to see whose faster and ran straight into the barrier almost knocking Arthur and Harry over as they heard the whistles of the train.

"Sorry Har" Celeste quickly apologized before the rest of the Weasleys and Hermione came through the barrier.

Percy had already made his way to Penelope and Celeste was looking around as Molly began giving each of the Weasleys and the other three sandwiches.