1.23

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

All Celeste remembered was her nostrils and body burning as the water entered her system. 

When she woke up Celeste realized she was in the infirimary. There were a truck load of chocolate, treats and more beside her. There were letters by her bedside and a toilet seat by the table as well.

She got up before wincing a bit. She coughed out a bit more water and saw that Dumbledore was looking at her through his golden glasses.

"S-Sir? Is Harry safe?" She asks and he nodded.

"How brave you were" He started "You knew that door wasn't going to allow you to go inside as well, Harry's safe. Actually he just woke up a few moments ago"

"W-Well, sir- I didn't really know what to do with the thunderbird-"

"Ah yes" Dumbledore nodded "The thunderbird actually was the one that brought you here" 

"How?!" Celeste almost screamed. "I didn't see any doors- nothing!"

"Well, maybe you didn't see the barrier which covered the window in the side" Dumbledore shrugged "But the Thunderbird certainly did. Crashed out of it instantly, the Ravenclaws and Gryffindor saw a waterfall of water coming from the air."

"The air-?!" She asked 

"Well- that's a secret, this castle is full of mysteries" Dumbledore says and Celeste nodded.

"Ah yes- the Weasley Twins actually brought you the toilet seat. Madam Pomfrey had a fit before she made sure it was disinfected completely" Dumbledore says and Celeste giggled before coughing again.

"How long have I been out?" She asks

"Almost 3 days- your mother was worried, well everyone was worried" Dumbledore says and Celeste smiles softly.

"They're actually here- I think your mother is pretty occupied with all the quidditch teams by the pitch right now" He says and Celeste nodded.

"MASTER CELESTE!" The two turned when they saw a small house elf running towards the girl and brought her down with her as they cried.

"TINKY WAS SO WORRIED" She cried, she gripped onto Celeste's robes.

"TINKY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN MASTER WAS SLEEPING THERE FOR SO LONG!" 

"Ah yes- this one apparated almost instantly after I sent the letter to your parents" Dumbledore says and Celeste giggled before patting the elf.

"It's fine Tinky, I'm fine" Celeste smiled "see!"

"OHOHOH PLEASE DON"T SCARE TINKY LIKE THAT AGAIN!" They cried and Celeste nodded comforting the girl. 

"Come on Tinky, go on. Mom must be worried" Celeste says and the elf looked at her before sniffing and nodding and apparating away.

"I guess I'll leave you be- Ms.Granger and Mr.Weasley have been waiting by the doors everytime they could" Dumbledore says and Celeste nodded.

Sooner or later the door bursted open and Hermione and Ron ran straight in and engulfed Celeste in a hug.

"CELESTE!" Hermione cried. "YOU'RE OKAY!"

"Of course she'd be okay! This girl can literally do anything- it's brilliant!" Ron says hugging the girl and Hermione nodded.