3.16

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste's bones had healed quickly, but Madam Pomfrey insisted that she would keep wearing the cast (basically some fabric that is wrapped tightly around her chest) to make sure that it would function properly and stay in the right state. Of course- Remus didn't know about her accident as he was too ill to join the match.

Oh the scolding she was going to get.  Nobody really saw the cast- it wasn't very obvious and revealing but people could tell from the way Celeste's upper body moved stiffly that something was holding her back.

"If Snape is teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts again, I'm going to skive" Ron says and Celeste nods in agreement.

"I'm going to drag Uncle Remmy into the class if I have to" Celeste mumbled as they headed to the class after lunch.

"Can you check whose inside Mione?" Celeste says and Hermione nods before quickly going over to the door window and peering over and a grin broke out on the bushy haired girl's face.

"It's okay!" She exclaims and Celeste's eyes brightened and she quickly went over to the door and opened it, seeing Remus sitting down on the chair- he looked beatened. There were bags under his eyes and his robes were dangling onto him.

"Uncle Remus- Professor!" Celeste exclaims before running over to him as she swung her bag off of her. The adult smiled softly at the girl before he realized the strange way she was walking. Her posture was too good for her. Too good-

"When did you learn how to run with posture?" Remus asks and Celeste widened her eyes before slowly looking back at the other three who looked at eachother with confused faces- how was Remus going to react to Celeste's and Harry's injuries.

"Practice" Celeste grinned before slowly stepping backwards and running back to her seat next to Hermione and Harry. Remus raised his eyebrow at her and she just gave him a very awkward thumbs up. The rest of the class started to fill in- smiling happily and sighing out in relief at the presence of Remus instead of Snape. 

"He isn't even our actual teacher! He was only filling in! And he gave us homework!" Ron blabbered on as they started an explosion of complaints about Snape.

"We don't know anything about werewolves-!"

"Two rolls of parchment!"

Remus looked over at Celeste who was worried for him. He may or may not have heard from McGonagall that Celeste was taking her anger from Defense Against the Dark Arts in the common room- and was shouting out her hatred for the potions teacher.

"The audacity of him!"

"Did you tell Professor Snape that we haven't covered it yet?" Remus asks with a frown and Celeste felt her heart wrench

"He said we were really behind!"

"Celeste called him unqualified for the position- even ignored Hermione and her when they raised their hands"

"Didn't acknowledge our existence-!"

"Called Mione an insufferable know-it-all, he didn't even want to the questions answered!"

"2 rolls of parchment!!"

Remus smiled at the look of rage in everyone's faces before he laughs softly.

"You don't have to do the essay- don't worry. I'll talk to Professor Snape" He says shaking his head.

"I already did it!" Hermione cried and Celeste nodded but shrugged anyways.