3.13

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste felt faint, the color drained from her face and Ron looked at the girl and Harry worriedly. Celeste's head became dizzier before she leaned slightly onto Hermione who widened her eyes at the girl.

"Celeste-" Hermione whispered, shaking the girl slightly.

Remus looked at the girl worried before Dumbledore told everyone to go to the Great Hall. 

"Celeste- Darling" Remus quickly went over to the girl who was taking deep breaths, Hermione had a reassuring arm on her shoulder. Most of the other students had already quickly scrambled downstairs, leaving the four here.

"We're going to be safe now right Uncle Rem?" Celeste asked worriedly "He won't get Harry right?"

McGonagall's eyes softened at the sight and she frowned, looking worriedly at Celeste before her eyes darted to Harry, Ron and Hermione who looked like they were going to panic in any moment.

"He won't, I promise you" Remus says before pulling the girl into a hug. "Now go, it's safer in the Great Hall- with everyone there"

Hermione pulled Celeste slightly and the black haired girl nodded before going down with Ron and Harry following them.

When they reached the Great Hall, in a few minutes the other houses joined them as well. Every student by the entrance had a confused expression on their faces.

"The teachers and I need to conduct a thorough search of the castle,  I'm afraid that, foryour own safety, you will have to spend the night here. I want the prefects to stand guard overthe entrances to the hall and I am leaving the Head Boy and Girl in charge. Any disturbanceshould be reported to me immediately" Dumbledore explains as McGonagall and Flitwick ushered the kids inside before closing the doors as they filled the hall, murmurs going around here and there.

"Send word to one of the ghosts" Dumbledore added quickly to Percy who nodded, his chest puffed out as he felt pride swell in his chest.

"Ah yes- you'll be needing-" Dumbledore nodded again before waving his hand as all the tables and chairs in the hall moved themselves to the walls and with another wave, the floor was covered with hundreds of purple sleeping bags. "Sleep well"

Gryffindors started excitedly explaining to the other houses what had happened and the four had grabbed 4 sleeping bags before dragging it to the corner. 

"Everyone into their sleeping bags!" Percy called "Lights will be out in 10 minutes"

"Come on" Ron mumbled

"Do you think Black's still in the castle?" Hermione asked, worried.

Celeste had sat herself near Ron and Harry as the redhead placed a comforting arm around the girl as she leaned her head onto his shoulder. 

"Dumbledore obviously thinks so" Ron mutters and Celeste nods

"He couldn't have gone far" Celeste added

"It's very lucky he picked tonight you know?" Hermione says before climbing into her sleeping bag and propping herself with her elbows. "When we all weren't in the tower"

"I think he lost time on the run" Ron shrugs "Must've forgot that it was Halloween"

Everyone surrounding them had whispered around, asking how the murderer could've gotten in

"Maybe he apparated?" A Ravenclaw asks and Celeste scoffs slightly before dipping into her own sleeping bag, thankful that her sweater was comfortable.