2.21

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

They decided that they were going to head into McGonagall's office instead as the Great Hall was empty. When they opened the door, all of them stood quietly as they saw Mrs.Weasley sobbing by the fireplace. Kristina trying to comfort her and Rose who was twiddling her fingers nervously by Mr.Weasley.

"GINNY!" Mrs.Weasley flung herself onto her daughter and sobbed and Mr.Weasley followed suit.

Kristina looked up with Rose and they saw Celeste and tackled her into a hug even if her robes were filled with blood, muck and ink.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP GETTING YOURSELF IN THESE SITUATIONS!" Kristina cried and Rose nodded.

"DON'T BE LIKE US WHEN WE WERE IN HOGWARTS! REMUS FAINTED WHEN HE SAW THE LETTER" Rose bawled as they shook the girl.

"Don't worry mom! I'm fine- me and Harry managed to get rid of the guy and even saved Ginny!" Celeste tries to calm them down but instead Mrs.Weasley brought them all into a hug.

"Oh! You saved her! How?! How!" Mrs. Weasley cried and McGonagall nodded.

"I think we'd all like to know that" The witch says and Celeste nodded at Harry as she returned the Sorting Hat to Dumbledore.

"Is-Is that the sword of Godric Gryffindor?" Kristina pointed at the sword Celeste had swung over her shoulder.

"Yeah!" Celeste exclaimed "Pretty wicked isn't it? " 

Rose smacked Celeste at the back of her head but laughed slightly.

"you! I can't believe this. Lorelei and Sila were so worried! Remus is probably lying somewhere in your house unconscious!" Rose says and Kristina nodded.

"We're fine" Celeste mumbled.

So they spent the whole time explaining what happened- starting with Celeste's first point of view about her founding out about the pipes and the basilisk to downing a sleeping draught by a possessed Ginny, then Harry continued on before they reached the battle scene, Celeste explained about the Adhara and Tom situation and Dumbledore seemed to jump a bit.

"so you found outwhere the entrance was — breaking a hundred school rules into pieces along the way, I might add — but how on earth did you all get out of there alive, Potters?" McGonagall asks

Harry and Celeste talked about Fawkes' arrival and how Celeste felt the sword falling on her head to Fawkes' tears healing Harry's poisoned elbow.

"Ah.. so it was Mr.Riddle who murdered the innocent Adhara" Dumbledore says before they quickly explained everything else and Kristina sniffled a bit before hugging Harry and Celeste tightly.

"If your father ever knew about me crying over this- he would smack me in the head because he knew we both would do the same thing" Kristina says and Harry grinned.

"I wonder how did Lord Voldemort manage to enchant Ginny- my sources tell me he is currently in hiding in the forests of Albania." Dumbledore says and Mrs.Weasley faltered

"It was this diary" Celeste says and Harry gave the diary to Dumbledore.

"Tom wrote it when he was 16" Celeste mumbled

"Brilliant" Dumbledore says "Of course he was probably the most brilliant student Hogwarts has ever seen"

"Very few people know that Lord Voldemort was once called Tom Riddle. I taught him myself, fifty years ago, at Hogwarts. He disappeared after leaving the school... traveled far and wide... sank so deeply into the Dark Arts, consorted with the very worst of our kind, underwent so many dangerous, magical transformations, that when he resurfaced as Lord Voldemort, he was barely recognizable. Hardly anyone connected Lord Voldemort with the clever, handsome boy who was once Head Boy here" Dumbledore explained