4.18

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"An Age line" Fred says and his eyes glinted something like mischief.

"You're going to get swarmed by bees before you can put your name there" Celeste sighs and patted Fred's arm, shaking her head.

"Don't think anyone under 17 would stand a chance" Hermione says "Haven't learned enough"

"Speak for yourself" George says "You'd try and get in, won't you Harry?"

"Where is he?" Ron asks "Dumbledore didn't say where teh Durmstrang students would be sleeping, did he?"

"Don't think so" Celeste hummed. The Slytherin table had bustled up and Krakaroff gathered his students.

"Back to the ship, then" He says "Viktor, how are you feeling? Are you eating enough? Should I send for some mulled wine from the kitchens?"

Krum shook his head before his eyes looked over to Celeste who was talking to Dean.

"Professor, I vould like some wine" Another Durmstrang students said.

"I wasn't offering it to you, Poliakoff" Karkaroff snapped, "I notice you have food dribbled down the front of your robes- disgusting boy"

"Viktor, is there anything you need before going back-?" Karkaroff followed Viktor's line of vision which ended with Celeste laughing at something.

"Ah- vould you vant to talk to the girl before?" Karkaroff asks "Or maybe you vould like to ask her to-" 

The rest of the chattering wasn't heard from Celeste anymore as Ron could only star at Viktor in surprise and awe. Viktor waved his headmaster off before they made their way out of the entrance hall.

Karkaroff spotted Harry- and looked by his scar, his face paled as Moody walked towards him. Celeste couldn't care less as she was now quite sleepy.

On Saturday, students usually just eat breakfast late but that wasn't the case. Hermione, Harry, Celeste and Ron had gone down for breakfast to see mutliple students examining the Goblet of Fire in the Great Hall. 

"Anyone put their names in yet?" Ron went over to ask a random girl.

"All the Durmstrang lot, none of Hogwarts placed their name yet- didn't see any too" 

"Bet you some people placed it in last night" Harry says "I would have, what if the Goblet just gobbed your slip back out as everyone was watching-"

Everyone heard excited laughing and shouts, Celeste who was sitting down eating a cinnamon roll raised her eyebrows as Fred, George and Lee came in. The twins carrying a vial.

"We did it!" Fred roared

"Cooked it up this morning" George continued.

"What?" Ron asks confused

"The Aging Potion, dung brain" Fred grinned

"It isn't going to work" Celeste sighs

"Oh really?" George scoffs before bending down to her.

"And why'd that, Potter?" Fred added on

"You see that, that's an age line- Dumbledore drew that line" Hermione continued and the twins looked at her.

"So?"

"So" Celeste scoffs "A genius like Dumbledore couldn't have possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim-witted as an Aging Potion"