4.12

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Reaching Hogwarts was pretty uneventful, they had gotten on a carriage towards the castle as it rained heavily. Ron was dripping wet by the time they had come to the actual school.

"Bloody hell- trying to give everyone a shower is it?" Celeste screeched after Ron started shaking his head violently, the water getting everywhere

"Blimey" Ron groaned "Can't beli- AARGH"

A bright red balloon dropped onto Ron, drenching him completely in water, it narrowely misses Celeste and she took a step back before looking uo to see there was a whole row full of students getting drenched, Harry and Ron being part of them.

People were scrambling and screaming to get out the way, Celeste looked up and smiled widely at the poltergeist who was cackling- watching everyone getting splashed.

"Peeves!" Celeste exclaims

"Ah! Leste Westy- terribly splendid to have thou back!" Peeves mocked before he looked over to see McGonagall angrily tomping towards them.

"Oopsie" Peeves pouted

"PEEVES!" McGonagall thundered "Peeves come down here at once!"

McGonagall almost slipped on the floor but grabbed Celeste by her neck, making her choke slightly as the professor regained her steps.

"Ouch- sorry Ms.Potter" 

"It's fine Prof Minnie" Celeste coughed slightly before lifting her shoulder lightly to meet her neck.

"Peeves get down here NOW!" McGonagall repeated, Peeves just shrugged before starting to aim the balloon at a group of 5th year girls.

"Not doing nothing!" Peeves exclaims as the water drenched the girls before they screamed and went running off to the Great Hall "Already wet aren't they?! Exactly! WHEEE"

"I shall call the headmaster! I'm warning you Peeves-"

Peeves blew a raspberry before throwing his last water balloon to Neville and swerving up the stairs. McGonagall let out an annoyed groan before looking at the students.

"What are you all waiting for?" She asks "Come on then!"

The Great Hall was as festive as ever. Celeste sat down by Ron and Harry as she looked by the table. Hagrid waved at her and Celeste smiled back.

There was a missing chair and McGonagall had probably went outside to help clean the area. 

"Where's the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher?" Hermione asks and Celeste shrugs.

"People finally realize how cursed that position is" Celeste sighs

"Oh hurry up" Ron groaned "I could eat a Hippogriff right now"

The doors opened and McGonagall led a line of soaked first years who seemed to have swam through the lake instead of sail across it.

"It's always great to go for a swim before dinner" Celeste yawned, she wasn't able to get any sleep in the train. Her head drooped onto Ron's robes which were cold and wet.

"Fuck" Celeste hissed as she brought her head back, the students started getting sorted. Dennis Creevey had came to the table after beign sorted to Gryffindor.

"Y-You're Celeste Potter!" He squeaked and Celeste flinched.

"Uhm yeah- Harry Potter is there" Celeste tries to say nicely.