𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

(Celeste =  Evelyn)

(I have never read or watched the twilight series before so I just quickly skimmed through the beginning of the first book haha sorry)

(THANK YOU FOR 100K READS IN SUCH A SHORT TIME! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!)

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Evelyn Crawford wouldn't say that she was special, well not in her family anyways. 

Evelyn was interesting, she wasn't actually immortal like vampires but she wasn't exactly mortal like humans. 

She was a mix of both, and she didn't really care- nobody knew about her dad being a vampire except for some of her relatives.

"Evelyn, come quickly- you're going to be late for your first day of school!" She heard her mom, Kianna shout from the kitchen, quickly- Evelyn grabbed her bag and everything and got to her mom in record time.

The young girl- well.. young-looking girl was beautiful. Her skin seemed to be flawless and smooth as she had black hair which cascaded down her shoulders. She wore a bright smile on her face and had silvery eyes that if you look close enough- had flecks of gold in them.

"Still scares me" Her mom shook her head as she jumped when Evelyn appeared right next to her in a matter of seconds.

Her mom also had black hair which was recently cut short- her eyes were bright blue and she had olive skin. 

"Now come on- I've got you ready a bottle of deer blood on the counter, your dad's got the car ready and all" Her mother swatted her away and Evelyn grinned before she grabbed the bottle and quickly drank it before she got out of the house to meet her father.

"You woken up already, princess?" Her father, Dante said as he leaned a bit on the white jeep. He still looked young- much like a 20 year old instead of the a hundred that he is.

He had light brown hair, his eyes were a vibrant green while he had very pale skin- because of the fact that he was well- a vampire.

"Yeah, why are we using the car?" Evelyn asks "Isn't it going to be faster to just.. you know- run?"

"We've got to appear a bit human somehow you know" Dante grins as he lightly ruffled the girl's hair, earning a huff of annoyance from the girl.

"Come on- we've got to make you get there in time" Her father sighs before the two got into the car and made their way to the school.

The ride to the school was quiet, Evelyn fiddled with the ring placed on her finger- she didn't remember how exactly she got it but it was beautiful.

There were small gold branchse reaching out to mold into a silver 'C', she didn't know what that meant but she just thought that there was probably some family stuff that she didn't really understand.

It definitely wasn't too hard to miss the school with the big sign of 'Forks High School', but if there weren't then it might've just been noted as a bunch of small houses placed together.

She got off of the car after giving her dad a small goodbye and walked to the door by the first building

'FRONT OFFICE'

Evelyn shrugged to herself before she opened the door to reveal a warmly lit room, it was filled to the brim with potted plants and greens, there were three tables by the side and a red haired lady wearing a purple t-shirt was there behind it.