4.42

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Harry had came to Ron, Celeste and Hermione about everything that he saw in Dumbledore's office. From where Karkaroff was set in a court, blubbering out names of Death Eaters for innocence, then to how Ludo Bagman was somehow involved in spreading information to a death eater in disguise, then to Crouch sending his own son thrown into Azkaban because of his affliations with the Dark Lord.

"Dumbledore even thinks that Tom is getting stronger again?" Celeste asks and the other three all looked at her with a glare, Hermione finalling taking her eyes off of her knees after a good 10 minutes time for thinking.

"What?" Celeste scoffs "You don't like Voldemort and the You-Know-Who thing is way too long!"

Ron, Hermione and Celeste were all supposed to be studying for the exams which would end on the day of the 3rd task but the three was putting most of their efforts into helping Harry.

"At least we'll get top marks for Defense Against the Dark Arts" Celeste sighs "We would have never learned and found out about these many hexes in class" 

"Good training to become Aurors!" Ron exclaims as he tried to attempt the Impediment Curse on a wasp, it stopped midair and her gave Celeste a high five. 

The mood in the castle became both exciting and tense as they entered June. Celeste made sure to spend some time with Cedric as well- they weren't able to enjoy much time alone anymore with the suddent surge of his already at large popularity.

She helped both Harry and Cedric practice hexes and she was glad that Gabby had taken her spot into helping Cedric as well.

It was the day of the third task and Celeste was feeling jittery, her hands were always in tingles and she felt like something eventful was going to happen- well ofcourse the winner of the triwizard tournament was going to be announced today.

Ron and Celeste both walked out of the History of Magic class and the two went to lunch together with Hermione trailing behind them after she was done talking to Professor Binns.

"Is-Is that" Celeste stammered before she saw a familiar curse breaker by the table sitting with Molly.

"Mom?" Ron asks and the plump lady turned to him with a big smile.

"Ron! Celeste!" She exclaims before she went over to hug the girl tightly.

"We've come to watch Harry in the last task!" Molly exclaims "It makes a lovely change, not having to cook for a day"

"Bill!" Celeste yelled in happiness as she got out of Molly's grip and jumped onto the oldest Weasley kid as he laughed.

"How do you already look different?" Bill asks as he pinched Celeste's cheeks, causing her to turn red because of the stares she was getting from the different students around her.

"Not in the Great Hall!" Celeste whined and Bill just laughed as he ruffled the girl's hair.

"Do I not get the same response?" Celeste quickly turned to see Remus standing there with a big smile on his face, Celeste lit up before she ran straight onto the werewolf's chest.

"Da-Uncle Remmy!" Celeste exclaims as she hugged him tightly, the latter doing the same.

"You don't think I could miss on this chance do you?" Remus asks as he sent a wink to Harry who just grinned happily at his former professor.