1.20

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste sat quietly by the office because she knew that if she was going to go out again, she's going to get caught by either Filch or some other teacher like Snape.

She looked over to the mirror on the wall and saw that her black locks had a slight twinge of green onto it. She huffed out in frustration before focusing a little more to make sure that it was fully black. She wasn't really sure as to why she got these abilities but she was grateful for it as she was able to escape pranks more easily, if not all the time. 

Soon, McGonagall came back with a huff, Celeste was going to ask about something before she realized Neville was there.

"Neville? What are you doing up?" She asks and McGonagall glared fiercely at him.

"Celeste! I heard Malfoy about to catch you! He said there was a dragon! Thank god you're okay! What are you doing here?!" Neville blabbered and McGonagall shushed him.

"Me and Ms.Potter were having a chat, she wasn't able to sleep well so she went here" McGonagall said and Neville squeaked before shutting his mouth and nodded.

"Neville, where did you hear about this?" Celeste asks, curious as to how and why Neville heard Draco talking about it. She thought he would probably be sleeping soundly in his bed in the common room.

"In Herbology! I was told to go there because Professor Sprout called me in and that's when I passed by Malfoy who was telling Crabbe and Goyle about it!" Nevile spelched and McGonagall arched her eyebrow.

"I don't see why you should believe Mr.Malfoy's words! You're up extremely late! It's almost 1 AM!" McGonagall scolded and Neville's head drooped down.

"Neville" Celeste muttered sadly before trying to rub his back comfortingly and the boy lifted his head up at her and Celeste pressed her lips into a thin line.

The door swung open and there Celeste saw Hermione and Harry there, Hermione was trembling in her spot and Harry looked disappointed.

"Bloody Hell!" Celeste shrieked "What happened?"

"Harry!" Neville perked up  "I was trying to find you to warn you, I heard Malfoy saying he was going to catch you, he said you had a drag --"

Filch was explaining something to McGonagall and Harry shook his head violently to shush Neville up as they all saw McGonagall's eyes widen in fire.

"What are you doing here Celeste?" Harry managed to ask.

"Celeste here was unable to sleep so she went to me for help!" McGonagall tried to explain before something flickered and she looked like she was going to spit out fire.

"I would never have believed it of any of you. Mr. Filch says you were up in the astronomy tower. It's one o'clock in the morning. Explain yourselves."

Hermione didn't have anything to say and Celeste looked at her and Harry sadly, didn't they know that they had o always wear the invisibility cloak since Filch examines the area now these days.

"I think I've got a good idea of what's been going on," said Professor McGonagall. "It doesn't take a genius to work it out. You fed Draco Malfoy some cock-and-bull story about a dragon, trying to get him out of bed and into trouble. I've already caught him. I suppose you think it's funny that Longbottom here heard the story and believed it, too?" McGonagall barked angrily and Celeste flinched slightly from the big change of tone from before coming from the professor.