4.43

(play the song)

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste remembers the time when her and Cedric fooled around in the prefect's bathroom after they uncovered the second task. The foam in his light brown hair was making Celeste laugh uncontrollably and she didn't even know why.

She just wants to close her eyes, everything is just a bad dream- she didn't know what to think. 

Those warm brown chocolate eyes that she had adored was now staring lifelessly at the sky as Harry's body wouldn't let go of him.

She knew something was wrong- but she didn't do anything about it- she couldn't do anything about it. 

When Harry arrived she had rushed down the stairs with Ron to try and catch a glimpse of him and if she was lucky, Cedric.

"Just close your eyes" Ron whispered in Celeste's ear as her hand dropped down to her side.

There were screaming that echoed around the stadium that was once filled with cheers and applause.

Where did Cedric go? No- this- this isn't Cedric right? It couldn't possibly be Cedric. He promised her- He promised her that he was going to stay by her side, and just like how quick he made it- was how quick he broke it.

Celeste's knees buckled as she crumbled down to the floor, she was sure her hair had turned into a dark shade of blue as Ron took of his jacket and placed it over Celeste's head.

"Celeste!" Remus' voice echoed in the back of her mind- it seemed so far away.

Tears clouded her vision as she heard an ear piercing scream coming from the Hufflepuffs.

Everything was getting too much for Celeste as her breath became ragged as she looked at her hands and back onto Cedric who was being crowded over by his father.

"Cedric" She whispered and her voice cracked as she tried making her way to the boy but was held back by Ron who was holding tightly onto her arm.

"CEDRIC!" Celeste screamed in agony as she tried getting to the boy, it was no help- Ron with the combined strength of Bill and Remus was too strong for her.

"NO! NO! THIS ISN'T REAL!" Celeste cried as she looked over to Cedric's body that was so close- it was so close.

She had to say goodbye- she couldn't just leave him like this, not alone, not when everyone was crying over him like she was- he needed to rest in a better place, a safer place, a happier one.

"Tell me this isn't real- please" Celeste turned to Ron who looked at her with watery eyes, he hated seeing Celeste like this.

"Lissy, just look away- please Lissy"

"TELL ME THIS ISN'T REAL!" Celeste cried over again as she placed her head on Ron's chest, tears were overflowing her system as Ron tried calming the girl down.

His body was just lying there- the boy who carried her throughout the way after she won her quidditch match.

The boy who was caught her fall during her second year

The boy with chocolate brown eyes that you can stare at all day, they were full of hope, full of kindness and it brought warmth to anyone who came close.

"Cedric" Celeste whispered as she was pressed against Ron's shirt, it was damp from the tears that wouldn't stop flowing down her cheeks- he didn't care.