3.17

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Christmas was coming, the term was going to end soon. Celeste did her best to stop Malfoy from insulting Harry- but it just gets worst everytime. His obnoxious laughs and insults to Harry after the dementor incident was unbearable. Thankfully, he didn't seem to bother Celeste about the fact that she fell as well. Ron and Hermione were staying for Christmas and although the three have tried to tell Harry it was because Percy was insufferable, we're getting bored of Lorey and Sila or insisting to use the library, Harry knew it was too make him not feel lonely during Christmas.

"I really want to buy some presents for mom and Aunt Rose- but they've probably got it all by now" Celeste huffed as her, Ron and Hermione got ready for the Hogsmeade Visit on the last weekend of the term.

"Why not buy them something comfy? A sweater can do" Hermione suggest "Mom and Dad would love the Toothflossing stringmints from Honeydukes"

"Why's the fox on your necklace turning?" Ron pointed at the golden necklace, Celeste didn't realize that she was even wearing the thing until they pointed it out.

"I think it's Lorelei- give me a second" Celeste mumbled and the two others looked at eachother before nodding.

She placed her middle finger on the button in the bottom of the necklace

"Lorey?" Celeste asks and all she heard was excited squeals.

"Celeste- Leste" Sila's voice shouted

"What?" Celeste sighs "I'm going to go to Hogsmeade soon- oh yeah. You want anything?"

"A few drooble chewing gum and candies would be good" Lorelei says

"Have you heard? There's a Nonda in your forest-"

"It's a Nundu you dumbass-"

"What no- its oh yeah"

"A Nundu?" Celeste asks "But how'd it go from East Africa to somewhere near Scotland?" 

"Not sure- but we wanted you to know. And we just found out we had this too" Lorelei says and Celeste sucked her breath.

"Fine- I'll find it before it poisons everyone here" Celeste groans

"Okay goodbye!" Sila's voice cut off quickl and Celeste belw a raspberry before wearing her beanie.

"I'll meet you guys in the entrance" Celeste told them and the two nodded. Celeste did her best to sneak into the Forbidden Forest- switching into a white fox to sneak out and turning back to normal when she got into the forest.

"If I die today- I blame Sila" Celeste whispered to herself- she was scared- A Nundu was terribly strong and usually takes 100 wizards to take care of one.

She heard low growling and Celeste widened her eyes before crouching slightly and walking more slowly to the middle of the woods. 

"That-that's not a Nundu" Celeste says when she spotted the familar golden feathers and scales of a creature.

"Is-is that" Celeste muttered before she made eye contact with the creature. It's pupil's thinned out on her before it cawed and flew over to her.

"Hey- aren't you the one from-" Celeste was going to continue before the thunderbird went closer to her and stuck it's beak out to her.

"You remember me?" She asks softly as she pets his beak, earning a satisfied caw as Celeste moved to pet it's front body.

"How are you buddy- you're not supposed to be here" Celeste cooed as the creature just nuzzled it's head to her.