4.14

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"You know why Snape's in such a foul mood?" Ron asks as they all sat by the tree, watching Neville trying to get out the toad guts from under his fingernails. Hermione was there trying to teach him a charm as Celeste's head rested on Ron's lap, the snitch flying up slightly above Ron's shoulder before she caught it again.

"Yeah, Moody" Harry hummed 

"I reckon that he's a bit scared, you know" Celeste sighs after thinking about it slightly.

"Ah- imagine Moody turning Snape into a horned toad" Ron dreamed and said wistfully and Celeste let out a loud laugh before the snitch rammed up and slightly smacked Ron.

"Ouch- hey!"

The Gryffindor 4th years were all looking forward to their Defense Against the Dark Arts class so much that they were waiting in queue before the class started after lunch.

Hermione rushed to them, slightly panting.

"Just been to-"

"The Library" Harry sighs "Come on, quickly- let's get good seats"

They all got in the classroom in a rush and got the 4 seats by the front of the classroom, Celeste sat next to Ron and Hermione. 

Celeste got her book out before laying down comofrtably on it, they all heard the limping and wooden stomps of Moody- everyone saw the ex-auror come in the room as terrifying as ever.

"Put those things away" Moody growled and Ron quickly slide it down- making it hit Celeste in her cooch.

"Bloody hell" She hissed pinching his arm. "This is heavy as hell, you bloke!"

"Ms.Potter" Moody says lowly and Celeste nods, immediately going silent.

He started going over the names, Celeste felt shivers go down her spine as his other eyes spiralled around the area.

"Do you think he can see naked people with that?" Celeste whispered to Ron who looked back at her.

"I-I don't know" Ron mumbled "That'd be wicked, though"

"Yeah for you perverts" Celeste hissed back.

"Right then" Moody cleared his throat "I've had a letter from Professor Lupin about your progress in the class- seems that you already had a good grounding in dealing wtih Dark creatures"

"But your very- very behind on dealing with curses" Moody says with a gruff voice "So I'm going to bring you to know what wizards can do to eachother- I've got one year to teach you how to deal with-"

"You're not staying, sir?"

"Aren't you staying?" Celeste and Ron asks at the same time and Ron turned white when Moody's magical eye turned to stare at the two.

After a moment, the man smiled and Celeste widened her eyes slightly- his smile made his face looked slightly crooked but it was a relief that he wasn't going to poke their eyes out for interrupting him.

"You'll be Arthur Weasley's son, eh? And you're Roseanne Hart's daught- god daughter" Moody says "Both of them helped me get out of a tight corner- Yeah I'll only be staying a year. A special favor to Dumbledore.. one year then I'm back to my quiet retirement."

"So straight into it" Moody coughed "Curses, They come in many different sizes and forms. According to the Miistry of Magic, I am only supposed to teach you some counter-curses."