1.1

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste was pacing around her room as she was dressed in a white thick sweater and matched it with jeans, her hair was placed down and she made sure that everything was in her bags. She placed her robes neatly inside a bag which her mom has placed an extendable charm on. She had a pouch filled with galleons and sickles that was tucked inside the bag, her mom made sure she had enough which confused Celeste because what was she going to do with this much money.

"Honey come on!" She heard her mom say and Celeste nodded to herself and ran downstairs making sure that all of her items were there with her. Yuri was in her cage as her black feathers reminded Celeste slightly of the night sky.

Tinky was crying heavily as Celeste frowned. Celeste goes over to the elf and hugged them

"Ooh what is Tinky going to do without young master!" They cried

"Tinky is going to miss young master, Tinky doesn't want the house angel to leave!" 

Kristina stifled a chuckle at the word 'angel', Celeste was definitely NOT one, a devil is more likely.

"I'll miss you too Tinky! Take care of Mommy when I'm gone" Celeste says

"Ooh! Tinky is going miss young master" 

"Okay Tinky, you can let go now" Kristina says and Tinky let go of the smaller girl.

"I'll see you soon Tinky" Celeste says and Tinky nods before blowing their nose onto their clothes.

"Let's go, Unlce Remus couldn't make it today, he has a job interview today. Auntie Rosey is also busy" Her mom says and Celeste nodded, and as soon as she was sure she had everything, the pair went to the station. Celeste had a some sandwiches that was packed neatly in a paperbag for her to eat if she didn't want to eat anymore of the candy. 

Soon enough Celeste reached the train station and she could see all the muggles pacing around the station. She got a trolley and placed all her things on it before her and her mom walked to platform 9 and 10. She felt her mother tense up from beside her and saw her head taking a closer look and sighed in relief.

"What's wrong mom?" She asks up to her mom who just shakes her head.

"It's fine dear, I just saw someone I recognized" Kristina says but Celeste was unconvinced, she decided to let it go.

"Come on honey, I'll go with you!" Kristina says as she held the handle of the trolley and the two of them ran straight through the wall, but instead of getting slammed right into it they heard the whistling of a train and Kristina grinned brightly.

She saw families of wizards and witches everywhere. Some kids were already on the train as the first few areas were filled and Celeste could see some student fighting over seats. Cats were all around the place and owls were hooting at each-other.

"Oh my gosh! Celeste! You've grown so much!" Celeste turned and was met with Mrs.Weasley as she hugged the smaller girl.

"Auntie Molly!" She grinned and the woman pulled away.