4.23

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Nevermind me, how are you?"

Ron and Celeste perked up at the different and much more raspy voice that came from the common room.

Celeste knew that voice- it was the one that haunted her since her first year until third year. It was the voice that now resides in her house and Ron knew exactly who he was as well.

"Sirius" Celeste whispered, she hadn't heard his voice in so long- it brought back unwanted emotions to her. Jealousy, Anger, Sadness, Fear, Worry, it all came to her at once as her heart wrenched.

All her troubles from the past years came rushing to her- all the emotions she surpressed came right out, she thought she could handle it- but even something as little as this was enough to make her blow.

Ron looked over at Celeste in worry, he saw that strands of her hair had started changing into drastically different colors. He quickly grabbed the girl and hugged her tightly as she was breathing heavily.

"Celeste- it's fine" Ron mumbled "I'm here, you don't need to seek approval from him"

"Ron" Celeste's voice cracked and Ron let go of the hug, looking over to the girl. He never saw her this vulnerable. 

Celeste knows this was pathetic, but she couldn't help it. This petty jealousy she had against Harry over Sirius. It's been months but he never spared her more of a glance at the mention of Harry.

He promised her that he would help start a family, but she knew that he mostly meant Harry. She understood why he would take Harry in, but she doesn't understand why he couldn't love them both the same.

She had a father figure, Remus was more than enough for her- more than enough. But knowing that she had a dad, that she could actually have a proper family- someone that she could call 'dad' without having to mistake herself.

She wanted that love but she couldn't get it.

"Ron" Celeste whispered and Ron looked at her

"I'm going to go- I'm going to be back by morning" Celeste looked at the redhead who widened his eyes

"Where?" He asks confused, "Let me follow you"

"No" Celeste quickly says "I'll do it alone, I'll go by my window"

"Celeste- you don't have to do this alone" Ron tried to say "Please Celeste"

"Ron, I just need some time to cool off, okay?" Celeste asks and Ron looked at her before nodding.

"Fine, but if things get worse.. I'm coming to you" Ron says and Celeste looked at him before hugging him tightly "I love you, Ron"

"Love you too" Ron says back and Celeste ruffled his hair before getting up with a heavy heart.

Ron went down the stairs as Celeste sat by the girl's dorm stairs.

"Who were you talking to?" Ron asks Harry, Celeste knew that he was going to keep calm.

(This scene is directly from the book, so if you say I'm making Harry seem bad and Ron seem good- I'm not, you can find similar quotes and lines from the book)

"What's that got to do with you?" Celeste heard Harry snarl and she jumped slightly "What are you doing down here at this time of the night?"

"I just wondered where you were-" Ron muttered "Nothing. I'm going back to bed"