2.9

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Harry What-"

"Shut it" Harry quickly silenced Ron as he closed his eyes before opening them again and looking at the walls

"Listen!" Harry hissed and Celeste tried to hear something but nothing was there except for their breathing. She sighed at him before grabbing her last slice of pie.

"This way" Harry breathed as he ran up the stairs and into the entrance hall. Harry sprinted up to the first floor and Celeste had practically given up and was walking behind the running others.

"I am not fit for this" Celeste mumbled as she looked up and saw they were a whole flight of stairs ahead of her.

"It's going to kill someone!" Celeste heard Harry's voice echo and she raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing new" She sighed as she got up, she heard their footsteps running down the second floor.

She was about to run up but somebody cleared their throat behind her and she saw Cedric.

"Oh hey" She greeted and he smiled back.

"What are you doing here?" Cedric asked.

"Well- I was following Harry- Oh my gosh Harry" Celeste says before realizing her friends were upstairs and rushed up, the crowd behind her confused but decided to chatter along.

Celeste ran around the corner, some of the other students following the girl in confusion.

"BLOODY HELL" Celeste shrieked at the sight of the blood on the wall, and the petrified cat hanging on the torch bracket with it's tail. Everyone stopped in their tracks and Celeste looked at Ron, Hermione and Harry with eyes trying to ask what happened but they looked just as shocked as her.

THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED. 

ENEMIES OF THE HEIR, BEWARE

Celeste quickly went over to Ron and Hermione to see the mess and her sneakers splashed against the pool of water underneath it.

"What happened?" She asked Hermione who shook her head.

"We found it like this" Ron says.

"Enemies of the Heir, beware! You'll be next Mudbloods!" Malfoy's voiced out and Celeste turned to him.

"Oh can't you grow your brain to be bigger than your ego at this moment Malfoy?" She barked and the boy sneered at her. She raised her eyebrows at him and he was going to spit a respone back before-

"What's going on here? What's going on?" Filch screeched as he ran up, he shouldered his way through the crowd, obviously attracted by Malfoy and Celeste's banter. He saw Mrs.Norris and fell back in shock, letting out a gasp.

"My cat! My cat! What happened to Mrs.Norris!?" He asks before his eyes landed on Harry.

"You!" Filch growled going over to Harry "You killed my cat! I'll kill you!-"

"Argus!"

Dumbledore swept past the Hermione, Celeste, Harry and Ron and looked at the cat and detached her from the torch bracket. Following him were other teachers.