4.3

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The dinner was amazing- as always. Celeste sat next to Charlie with Bill on his other side, Hermione was next to her as well. She had finished her plate before Molly looked at her and flicked her wand slightly as more food came onto it and Celeste just shrugged.

Charlie threw a green bean on her plate and Celeste scoffed at him as Percy was talking to Arthur about some Ministry people- gossiping.

A chicken leg made it to her plate before Celeste lightly threw it back. Charlie squinted his eyes at her before he used his wand from under the table, she heard him mutter something before some parts of his mashed potatoes started blobbing and making its way to Celeste's plate, becoming come sort of slime and throwing the chicken back at her.

"You and your bloody chicken" Celeste hissed as Charlie almost choked in laughter. 

Harry looked over at Celeste with a slight bitterness in his mouth- had she not realized what she just said?

"We've got quite enough on our plates at the Department of International Magical Cooperation without trying to find members of other departments too. As you know, we've got another big event to organize right after the World Cup" Percy says before looking over to the kids, giving a disapproving stare at Charlie and Celeste as they now had the slimy blob of mashed potato slowly and sloppily climbing up on Charlie's worn down shirt that had slightly burned edges. 

Arthur sighed, looking over at Charlie before using his wand to make it fly away as the dragontamer just grinned at his dad.

"It's the top secret thing- you know the one I told you about Father" Percy clears his throat before speaking loudly.

"He's been trying to get us to ask him what the top secret project is about" Ron whispered to Hermione, Harry and Celeste "Probably about thick cauldrons."

Celeste hummed before she realized that Molly was scolding Bill about his earings.

"Horrible- really, Bill. What do they say at the bank?" She asks

"They don't care, as long as I bring some treasure home" Bill shrugged

"And your hair is getting silly dear," Molly frowned "I wish you'd let me give it a trim"

"I think his hair makes him look dashing- really wicked" Celeste pipes up and Bill grinned at her before Molly clapped her hands.

"So you would go be with him-?" Molly asked excitedly and Celeste gagged, Bill bursting out in laughter.

"No! Bill is like- what? 9 years older than me" Celeste cried but Molly tutted her.

"Ah- but age isn't always a big factor- you see Bill is-"

"Aunt Molly! I'd date Fred before I date Bill" Celeste whined and Molly let out a gasp.

"Oh dear- Bill darling, you better step up your game" Molly shakes her head.

"Hey wait- is that supposed to mean something?" Fred asks as George snickered at them.

"I wouldn't take the offer away though" He winked at Celeste who just shook her head at him and returned to stuffing her face with some ham.

"In your dreams"

"It's got to be Ireland" Charlie hummed- changing the topic as the twins and Celeste looked at him excitedly. "They flattened Peru in the semi-finals"

"Bulgaria's got Viktor Kum" Fred points out

"You lot like Krum- he's a good player but.. a bit strange to me" Celeste says