4.36

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Harry" Celeste called over and the boy looked at her expectantly, he had been staring at the golden egg for a good hour now and Celeste was getting a bit annoyed- Cedric already told him what to do, all he needed to do now was just to do it.

"Has Cedric told you anything about the 2nd task?" Celeste asks and Harry nods.

"Told me about going to the prefects bathroom- I don't understand" Harry says

"Oh you oaf- try and dip it in for a small bath, would you?" Celeste says and Harry lets out a sigh.

"Are you sure?" Harry asks "I don't want to be caught by some prefects- or worse, Filch"

"Yes- I'll even guard the door of the bathroom for you" Celeste pointed out and Harry nods.

"I'll bring the invisibility cloak" Harry pointed out and grabbed the cloak from his dorm,.

"Okay- let's go" He says and the cousins both made their way to the prefect's bathroom, Celeste leading him as they tried to act nonchalant- nobody was really paying attention to them, except from the small glances made by the younger years.

There was quite a large commotion from the younger students about the ball- but the one thing that seem to stood out the most was the way Celeste had presented herself to everyone.

"I'll wait out here- go inside" Celeste quickly mumbled the password and the entrance opened, Harry quickly climbed inside as Celeste closed it over and stationed herself infront of the painting.

Celeste hummed to herself as she decided to just sit down on the floor, she looked around as she fiddled with her ring before it heated up to change into a copper brown and Celeste's eyes widened before-

"Come on Kristina! We're going to be caught!" A boy exclaims as he ran through dark halls before going to his room. His smile widened as his eyes creased slightly and a warmth spread over Celeste as she felt giddy.

He seemed very happy, unlike the person she saw by the balcony, this was a good 4 years ago as he looked only 14.

"Regulus! Be quiet! Slow Down! Sirius doesn't know we're trying to sneak out!" Kristina shouted in a whisper as Celeste saw through her eyes as her mom's olive skinned arms flail around to catch up to the pale boy with black hair.

"He's going to be fine- here!" Regulus entered the door near the end of the hall which had a  'Do not enter without the express permission of Regulus Arcturus Black'.

The walls and windows were all lines with the green and silver colors of the Slytherin house. There was a crest painted on the bed, there were the words 'Toujours Pur' there as well. The vision moved over to the bottom of the bed where Celeste spotted a collage of cut out newspaper;

'THE DARK LORD HAS RISEN! COME AND JOIN-'

"Kristina- watch this!" Regulus says and she saw that Regulus held some sort of ring-

"Hey isn't that your dad's?" Kristina asks and Regulus looked around the room and shook his head while a blush spread across his cheek.

"No idea what you're talking about- besides that's not the point" Regulus quickly says with a sheepish smile and they all saw how Regulus placed the ring against a small dent by the window before a small latch appeared.

Regulus pulled it down and there turned out to be some kind of small make-shift slide there, Kristina let out a soft gasp as she looked back at Regulus with squinted eyes.