3.9

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

When they reached the Defense Against The Dark Arts classroom, Remus wasn't there. They all took their seats and everyone took out their books and quills out except for Celeste who knew that Remus wouldn't be the person to start the year in a boring manner. The front of the room had a thrashing closet and everyone looked worriedly at eachother

Soon the professor ('ugh that sounds weird') came in the room and placed his tattered briefcase on the table and Celeste could practically hear the complaints from Rose and Kristina from here. His suit was better though, and Celeste could tell Rose picked it out as it looked comfy but professional.

"Good Afternoon" He greeted the class with a smile and winked slightly at Celeste "Would you please put all your books back in your bags. Today'swill be a practical lesson. You will need only your wands."

Everyone stood up with their wands, looking at eachother excitedly but a hint of worry was in between their stares as they had never had a defense against a dark arts teacher give them a practical lesson- if you exclude that cornish pixies incident with Lockhart.

He grinned and flicked his wand and the tables all went to the side. They saw a thrashing closet-like furniture in the middle of the room getting slightly more ruggidy. Peeves floated through the classroom walls and seemed to be stuffing chewing gum on the keyhole.

He looked back and saw Remus and grinned sinisterly

"Loony, loopy Lupin, loony, loopy Lupin" He started to sing

Everyone looked at Peeves with wide eyes- he as annoying as he can get, usually respected teachers and were worried on how Remus would respond to this but when they turned. Celeste saw a smile on Remus' face.

"I'd take that gum out of the keyhole if I were you, Peeves" He says calmly "Mr.Filch won't be too happy with that"

Peeves didn't care though and just floated around with a laugh before getting back to the door.

Remus sighed and got his wand ready slightly before looking towards the rest of the class

"This is a useful spell" Remus says "Waddiwasi"

The chewing gum shot out like a bullet into Peeves' nostril and he whirled before cracking away, muttering what Celeste would say are curse words.

"Wicked Sir!" Dean exclaims and the rest of the class agreed.

"Thank you Dean" Remus thanked before he turned to the closet and everyone beamed at him, Celeste grinned happily as everyone seemed to love him.

"Now then" Remus starts and everyone looked at the closet "Don't worry, it's only a boggart inside"

"Boggarts enjoy dark places" Remus explains "Wardrobes, the gap beneath beds, the cupboards under sinks — I've even met one that had lodged itself in a grandfather clock. This one moved in yesterday afternoon, and I asked the headmaster if the staff would leave it to give my third years some practice."

"Now first question is; what's a Boggart?" Remus asks

Hermione and Celeste's hand shot up.

"Yes, Celeste" Remus pointed and Celeste turned a bit red.

"Boggarts are shape-shifters" She says "Turns into our biggest fears"

"Yes!" Remus says proudly "Couldn't have explained it better myself"

"So the Boggart sitting in the darkness within has not yet assumed a form. He does not yet know what will frighten the person on the other side of the door. Nobody knows what a Boggart looks like when he is alone, but when I let him out, he will immediately become whatever each of us most fears." Remus says