3.5

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste, Harry, Ron and Hermione entered the Great Hall the next morning. What they first saw was Malfoy telling a story to the Slytherins and as they passed, Malfoy imitated himself going into a faint.

"Ignore him" Hermione mumbled to the other three "Just ignore him- it's not worth it"

"Hey, Potter!" Pansy shrieked and Celeste stopped in her steps and Hermione tried to push her quickly- especially since she knew about how Celeste felt towards the pugface git. 

"Potter! The Dementors are coming, Potter! Woooooooooo!"

"Hey guys" Celeste says loudly "I think I heard that a rabid pug was barking nonsense around these halls- oh wait" 

Celeste turned to Pansy "I think there she is! Loving the attention pugface?" She smiled sweetly

The Slytherin growled at the girl and Celeste opened her mouth in a surprised shock.

"Hey! Look everyone! She's growling- is the little pug mad?" Celeste taunted and the other three tried to handle in their laughs.

"Hope you have a wonderful day- don't go sniffing in other people's socks though. Not to sure they'd like it as much as Malfoy does" Celeste winked before making her way over to the other ends of the table, ignoring the glares and empty threats that Pansy making at her.

"People really should know not to mess with you" Ron roared with laughter and Celeste just smiled grabbing a slice of bread.

"You know- you can get into trouble. What if Pansy reports you?" Hermione asks and Celeste shrugged.

"Don't think she has the balls to do so" Ron added before swinging an arm around the black haired girl.

"What's up with you Harry?" George asks passing the third-year schedules to them

"Malfoy" Ron says and George looked up just in time to see Malfoy pretending to faint.

"Slimy git" George says "He wan't so cocky last night when the dementors came to our end of the train- came running to our compartment right Fred?"

"Nearly wet himself" Fred nodded and Celeste laughed

"I knew it!" Celeste says

"You didn't pass out did you though?" Harry mumbled

"Forget it Harry" George says  "Dad had to go out to Azkaban one time, remember, Fred? And he said it was the worst place he'd ever been, he came back all weak and shaking...They suck the happiness out of a place, Dementors. Most of the prisoners go mad in there"

"You also didn't happen to irritate little pugface there did you?" Fred asks and everyone turned to see Pansy who was shaking in her seat, fork stuck on the table as she fumed- people could practically see the smoke coming out of her ears.

"Celeste may have done some-"

"Did not" Celeste quickly mumbled and the twins grinned.

"Good to see you've already done something in the first actual day of school" Fred placed an arm around her shoulders.

"I just noticed- I love your hair" Celeste says when she saw the twins had grown out their hair to a more of a mullet and coconut cut.

"But-" Celeste winced a bit as she moved Fred's hair to a more of a side part and she smiled.

"Perfect- tip top shape you lot" Celeste grinned and Fred's cheeks dusted with pink as he froze slightly. Celeste inhaled the cinnamon scent from Fred's hair and she felt her stomach churn so she coughed slightly before turning away