3.12

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Hogsmeade was basically Celeste's favorite place and thing that she knew was near Hogwarts. There were all kinds of pranking materials in Zonko's and there even were a few cool sporting equipments that she was tempted to buy, which she didn't since Hermione had managed to divert her from it. The owl post was filled to the brim with thousands of colorful owls and Celeste petted every single one she could before Ron dragged her out of it.

The three of them decided to go to the three broomsticks after getting everything ready. Celeste sat by the corner with Hermione as Ron went to grab them their hot foaming mugs of butterbeer.

Celeste was freezing, the sun had went down so the area had became colder by the minute. Her nose was red as she tried to rub her hands together to heat herself up.

"These look so good- too bad Harry isn't here to drink it with us" Ron sighed as he came to them and placed the mugs on the table, sliding into the seat next to Celeste.

"Bloody cold out there" Celeste shivered and Hermione nodded, agreeing with her.

"I didn't think it would be this cold- if it were then I would have brought another jacket" Hermione says before grabbing her mug and taking a small sip of the butterbeer. She widened her eyes and looked at the other two

"This is amazing! You have got to try it- come on" Hermione encouraged them and they quickly took a sip. Celeste relaxed as the warm drink filled her senses and her chest seemed to swell in comfort.

"Can't believe we haven't tried this before" Celeste groaned as she took another sip, Ron nodded as he was already halfway through his mug.

"Is-Is that an ogre?" Ron stammered before the other two girls turned quickly and saw a green creature sitting by, talking with another wizard, happily drinking what Celeste would guess is a cup of firewhiskey

"Ron- are you staring at Madam Rosmerta again?" Hermione asks with a giggle and Celeste grinned as the two girls caught Ron staring at the shopkeeper.

"Am not" Ron denied as his face turned scarlet red.

"You are! You're face is red!" Hermione exclaims and Celeste nodded

"It's cold!"

"Yeah- it's very cold" Celeste mocked him and Ron scoffed before hitting the girl as the group laughed on, including Ron.

The rest of the time was spent chattering about the wonders of the snow and the sweets as they ate some secretly. After they had enough of everything- they begrudgingly left the wonderful village and went on the train back to Hogwarts, pockets and bags filled to the brim with candy and whatnot.

"We brought all that we can carry" Ron says before grabbing one of the bags that the three had decided was the treats for Harry and dumped it down on the common room table. It was already dusk when the three arrived back in Hogwarts, their faces was glittered in pink and Celeste's hair was slightly messed up after being under a hat for almost the whole day. 

"It was amazing Har, wish you were there!" Celeste says excitedly before she looked down at her watch "I'll meet you guys at the feast- I'm going to give Uncle Remus somethings"

The three nodded, Harry looking uneasily at the girl before she got out of the portrait hole completely.

"I've got your treats" Celeste knocked on the door before opening it, Remus was looking quite content with whatever he was writing, he had his wand on the table and Celeste could've sworn she felt something change but she didn't care and saw an empty goblet by the table.