3.6

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste wasn't feeling well after she went off at the boys. They were just worried- she shouldn't have snapped at her. It was sunny outside and Celeste felt herself perk up a little at the thought of 'Care of Magical Creatures'.  She smiled softly before waiting for Hermione to put on her cloak as the two made their way down to the gardens after returning to their dorm from an awkward encounter with the boys at breakfast.

They went down the sloping lawns and Harry stood in between Ron and Celeste as they walked in an awful silence before Celeste groaned at the back of the three awfully familiar heads.

"I really don't want to be having more drama here" Celeste muttered and Harry nodded unconsciously before looking over at Hagrid who was standing by his hut with Fang.

"Come on!" Hagrid shouts "Got a real treat for yeh today! Great lesson comin' up! Everyone here? Right, follow me!"

Celeste's smile widened slightly when they approached the Forbidden Forest but Harry stiffened and grabbed her hand instinctively but they turned and went around the trees before stopping by an empty sort of paddock.

"Everyone gather 'round the fence here" Hagrid calls over "That's it — make sure yeh can see — now, firs' thing yeh'll want ter do is open yer books"

"How?" Malfoy asks coldly and everyone saw as the book chomped over and over again at Neville making Celeste grin slightly before getting her book, stroking it as it opened.

"Eh?"

"How do we open our books?" Malfoy asks and Hagrid looked at everyone and saw that everyone except Celeste had their books shut with a belt.

"Ther'" Hagrid pointed at Celeste who was reading the book and only looked up when she felt everyone stare at her as she was peacefully reading the book.

"What?" Celeste asks and Hagrid looked at everyone who had their books strapped shut by a belt.

"Yeh've got ter stroke 'em" Hagrid deadpans as he smiled softly at Celeste before taking Hermione's copy, ripping the tape off of it and stroking the book and it shivered before laying open.

"Oh we've got to stroke them! How silly we've been!" Malfoy sneered "Why didn't we guess?!"

"I thought i' was funny" Hagrid says to Celeste who grinned at him

"Oh! Tremendously Funny! Real witty!" Malfoy says "Giving us books that would bite our hand off" 

"Shut it Malfoy" Celeste looked from the book as she raised her eyebrows at him "Wouldn't want you crying over to daddy do we?"

"You wish your little mouth hadn't sai-"

"Righ' then" Hagrid says interrupting the fued the two of the students had as everyone looked at them "Let me' uh- yeah I'll go get 'em"

"God this place has gone for the dogs" Malfoy says as he bit into a green apple "Wait till my father hears that Dumbeldore's got this oaf teaching classes"

"Can you never shut that mouth of yours?" Celeste scoffs and Malfoy smirked snarkily

"Careful Potter-"

"Shove off Malfoy" Harry interrupted stepping infront of Celeste as everyone had their eyes zeroed on the blonde and the silver-eyes girl.

Malfoy started whistling before his eyes widened in fake shock.

"Dementor! Dementor!" He shouts and everyone turned around to where he was pointing at but there was nothing. They turned back and saw the Slytherins with their cloaks on and waving their hands around like a ghost.