3.25

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste shot up when she heard a scream- incoherent words spluttered out of her mouth before her eyes drooped again. She got off of her bed, grabbing sweatpants before she walked out of the room. Hermione was still awake as she walked behind Celeste.

Some people were outside and Celeste saw Ron, petrified and Harry who was confused.

"What's happening?" Celeste asks hoarsley as she used her arm to cover herself, tightly wrapping her sweater around her form as Hermione had her nose back in the book.

"Are you sure you weren't dreaming, Ron?" Percy asks

"I'm telling you! I saw him!"

"What's happening?" Celeste asks sleepily to some random girl next to her who widened her eyes.

"Well- Ron Weasley said that Black was holding a knife at him" She says softly and Celeste became awake.

"Nonsense!" Percy groans 

"I'm telling you-!"

"Now that's enough!" McGonagall says as she went through the portrait hole "I am delighted that Gryffindor watched the match but this is ridiculous- Percy I expected better from you!"

"I didn't authorize this professor!" Percy huffed "I was telling everyone to go back up- Ron here had a nightmare-"

"IT WASN'T A NIGHTMARE!" Ron yells "PROFESSOR- I WOKE UP AND I SAW SIRIUS BLACK STANDING INFRONT OF ME WITH A KNIFE!"

"Don't get started on this nonsense Weasley! How could he have gone through the portrait?"

"ASK HIM!" Ron says as he pointed at Sir Cadogan "ASK HIM IF HE SAW-"

McGonagall raised her eyebrow before she went outside- to the front of the portrait as every Gryffindor neared closer to get a hear of this.

"Sir Cadogan, did you let a man enter the common room?"

"Certainly!" Sir Cadogan exclaims and everyone turned quiet

"you did-did?" McGonagall trembled "But th-e the password!"

"He had them all there!" Sir Cadogan "Put them on a tiny paper- for the whole week!"

McGonagall went back in the common room, white like a ghost before she looked at everyone with fire in her eyes.

"Which one- of you" Her voice shaked "Which one of you was the tremendously mindless fool that wrote down the whole week of passwords and left them lying around?"

Everyone stayed quiet and Celeste looked around before a squeak came from the crowd and Neville slowly raised his hand.

The Gryffindor tower stayed restless as they knew that the castle was going to be checked again for signs of Black. Celeste paced around the room worriedly before McGonagall came back at dawn to tell them that Black had excaped, again. 

The security around the castle had been tightened and Professor Flitwick has been seen showing pictures of Sirius Black to all the paintings to alert them if he were to come again. Sir Cadogan's portrait had been removed and the Fat Lady came back but now there were groups of burly trolls that carried big clubs surrounding her for protection.

Hermione and Celeste had gone down to Hagrid's hut too often now- since Christmas. With Harry siding with Ron, Hermione's only got Celeste- not like she could complain. It's just that hanging out with Celeste burns all your brain cells into nothing.