4.2

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Just a small trick- there's a chance that he wouldn't take it-"

"But have you seen him? Looked like he was sleep deprived-"

"And that carrot stick diet- bloody digusting-" Fred nods as George finished his sentence. Celeste was almost fumbling in her own laughter.

"D' you think the Dursleys would ban us from their house?" Ron asks as he grabbed some bread from the table, Charlie and Bill were sitting there as well. Bill was trying to throw some popcorninto Charlie's mouth from a distance as he leaned his chair back slightly, using his foot as a support.

"Is that even a question?" Fred scoffed and crossed his arms.

"You disappoint us, Ronnie Kins" George sighs as he leaned onto Celeste who almost toppled over from his weight.

The fire lit up again and Harry span around before his hands shot outwards causing Celeste to arch her eyebrow at him.

"Training for the ballet, Potter?" Celeste asks with a snort and Harry looked at her with widened eyes.

"Did he eat it?" Fred asks excitedly, and pulled Harry up

"Yeah, what even was that?" Harry asks

"Ton-Tongue Toffees" Fred quickly says "Me and George invented them, been looking for someone to test it on all summer! Celeste didn't want to do it-"

"You turned my arms into blubber!" Celeste hissed "How was I supposed to know that the jelly bean you had gave me would do that!"

"Yeah- mom got so mad at us" George says and the two oldest Weasleys cleared their throat "Them too- loves Celeste more than they do us"

"Damn right they would" Celeste grins snarkily before going over to Ron and sitting next to him, grabbing a slice of pie that Molly had made earlier. 

Harry's eyes darted to Charlie and Bill- the two stood up and walked over to the boy who almost widened his eyes at them.

"I know right, they're hot" Celeste piped up as she took a sip of orange juice, Charlie looked back at her and Celeste just winked playfully at him. 

"Hey what about us?" Fred asks with an offended expression- George following suit as the older Weasleys introduced themselves to Harry.

"You all are alright- but Charlie and Bill are a solid 11 out of 10." Celeste hummed 

"Ron's a 2-" Ron went over to pounce at Celeste as she squealed "Okay! OKay! an 8!"

"Merlin's beard- you looked like Crookshanks for a moment there" Celeste huffed and Ron squinted his eyes at her

"You know whose the hottest?" Celeste asks and the twins looked at her, "Me"

"Damn right you are!" Ginny shouted up from her room and Celeste smirked

"Why you-"

There was a crack that boomed in the room and they all turned to see Arthur behind George and Celeste almost choked.

"That wasn't funny! What did you lot give to the muggle boy?" Arthur bellowed, he looked furious and even more serious than he had ever been- excluding the time when he tried finding the secrets behind a muggle gnome.

"I didn't give him anything" Fred said wittily as he let out an evil grin "Just dropped it- was his fault that he picked it up, never told him to do that"