1.12

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

It was now winter and Celeste spent most of her time writing letters to her mom and uncle as she had promised Harry that she was going to stay here since he and Ron didn't go back home. 

Celeste was apart of the prank involving enchanting snowballs to continously pelt Quirrell in the back of his turban. He seemed to take it too far though as he looked like it hit him in his face. 

She lied in the common room most of the time after getting a few cups of hot chocolates from the kitchens that the house elves delightfully gave to her. Hermione read through basically all the books in the library during her free time and always told Celeste all her questions and thoughts about it.

Draco Malfoy had seem to take a liking to torturing every single day for Celeste since he wouldn't stop bothering her with her 'one mom' situation. It was even worse for Harry and Celeste almost hexed him at some point but Filch was there at the time so she couldn't really do anything except glare at him.

Celeste was paired with Blaise Zabini during Potions and she couldn't really say much about him. The boy was quite polite to her and even made her laugh at some of his jokes, the pair got away with them though since Snape seemed to only be focusing on Harry and Ron's potion.

"How much powdered lionfish spine do we need?" Blaise asks her as he grabbed the ingredient and Celeste looked over her book.

"2 teaspoons" She says as she checked over the cauldron. The two actually made a good pair for a Slytherin and Gryffindor combination. Blaise even asked if he could hang out with her sometimes without telling anyone as he didn't really want to get judged by the other Slytherins since she's counted as a 'Blood Traitor'.

The two finished their potions first and earned 5 points to each house, this pair was unpredictable as Seamus had practically begged Hermione to be with him and the only other person left was Blaise because he didn't want to be paired up with Goyle or Parkinson.

The class soon ended and Blaise was just lowkey laughing to a joke Celeste made when Harry tapped on his cousin's shoulder.

"Come on" He says and the girl nodded, gathering her books and waving bye to Blaise as she quickly caught up with Harry and Ron.

"Can't believe you and Blaise didn't kill each-other" Ron says as he struggled to keep all his items checked.

"I know, he isn't as bad as Malfoy" Celeste says

"Nobody is as bad as Malfoy" Harry piped up and the three laughed before they saw a large fir tree in the corridor and they saw Hagrid behind it as he was huffing out loudly.

"Hi Hagrid, want any help?" Ron asks as the three students poked their head through the branches. 

"Nah I'm all right, Thanks Ron" Hagrid replies

"Would you mind moving out of the way?" Celeste turned only to face Malfoy and she mentally groaned.

"Are you trying to earn some extra money, Weasley? Hoping to be gamekeeper yourself must seem like a palace compared to what your family's used to" 

Celeste was about to pounce back before Ron had dived at Malfoy just as Snape was pacing by.

"WEASLEY!" He snapped as Ron let go of Draco's robes.

"He was provoked, Professor Snape" Hagrid says sticking his head out of one of the branches. "Malfoy was insulting his family"

"Be that as it may, fighting is against Hogwarts rules, Hagrid" Snape sneered "5 points from Gryffindor Weasley, and be grateful it isn't more. Move along all of you"