3.20

a/n: Which ships are you on now?

Celeste n Fred, Ron, etc..?

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Let's go to Hagrid's, it's the holidays! It's Christmas! And we haven't seen him in ages!" Ron suggests and Celeste nodded, Hermione widened her eyes.

"No! Harry isn't supposed to leave the castle!" Hermione exclaims

"Yeah let's go- then we can ask why he never mentioned that Black betrayed my parents- and that he was your dad" Harry says and Celeste winced slightly at his harsh tone but shrugged.

"Or we can play a game of chess?" Ron asks "Gobstones?"

Celeste looked over at Ron, he didn't want to discuss about Black any further and honestly, Celeste can relate to that.

"No, let's visit Hagrid" Harry says and Celeste sighs

They all went to get their cloaks on, before walking their way down the castle. Passing Sir Cadogan-who was extremely annoying. They walked through the oak doors, and had their socks and rims of their cloaks soaked in the flurry of snow. Hagrid's hut seemed like someone dropped icing all over it while the Forbidden Forest seemed magical- with ice on the trees.

"He's not out right?" Hermione asks after Ron knocked on the door only to recieve no answer.

"Is-Is that Fang?" Celeste asks as she leaned against the door to hear low whines

"Do you think we better go and get someone?" Ron asks nervously after the other three leaned on the door to hear the sounds as well.

"Hagrid?" Celeste shouts "Hagrid are you in there?"

The door swung open to reveal a red, swollen faced Hagrid. Tears flying everywhere as he jumped onto Harry- trying to hug the boy. 

Hagrid being at least twice the size of a normal wizard- it was horrifying for Harry. He was going to fall over from Hagrid's weight before Hermione held Harry as both Ron and Celeste heaved Hagrid's arm up back into the hut. Hagrid sat back down on a big chair as he placed his head into his hands- sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hagrid what is it?" Hermione asks worriedly.

Celeste looked around before Harry took a very slick letter on the table

"What's this Hagrid?" Harry asks

Hagrid waved his hand as to signal Harry to read it.

"Dear Mr. Hagrid, 

 Further to our inquiry into the attack by a Hippogriff on a student in your class, we haveaccepted the assurances of Professor Dumbledore that you bear no responsibility for theregrettable incident."

"Well- that's good innit Hagrid?" Ron asks clamping his hand on Hagrid shoulder but the giant kept sobbing as he told Harry to read on.

"However, we must register our concern about the Hippogriff in question. We have decided touphold the official complaint of Mr. Lucius Malfoy, and this matter will therefore be taken to theCommittee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures. The hearing will take place on April 20th,and we ask you to present yourself and your Hippogriff at the Committee's offices in London onthat date.
In the meantime, the Hippogriff should be kept tethered and isolated. 

Yours in fellowship... (insert the school governors)"

"NO!" Celeste screeched as she took the letter from Harry, rereading it as she was trying to process everything in her brain.