𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒

Goblet of Fire

(Since most Pureblood families are closely related to eachother, I will not be considering the relation as in family terms between the Weasleys and the Blacks since Cedrella Black married Septimus Weasley. I would give you more reminders whether I would consider them to be unrelated since it may cause a few people to be confused. I personally am not a huge fan of marrying into another family to keep the 'pureness' like Walburga and Orion did. Omg ppl got more confused, i mean that I'm not going to say that they're related in a family way, IM SORRYY)

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste's holidays were bitter-sweet. The Weasleys had invited her to go with them for the Quidditch World Cup- which she accepted in an instance. But other than that- there was a report from the Ministry that Peter Pettigrew escaped the grasp of the security wizards and is now roaming free.

The ministry had to cover up this by saying that Sirius was still the horrible one- the one that is still horrible. So he had to be hidden- the Ministry said that only a few had known about Sirius' innocence but everyone was forced to say silent about it. They had to cover it up for the sake of the general public's safety and worry, using the obliviate charm towards multiple reporters who were able to catch Black and Peter in the same room.

They said that he was still on the loose- running away- even though he was in Kristina's house. Sirius tried to make the best of this situation and said that now Kristina was destined to be with him forever- talking about some past memory that Celeste didn't even know yet.

When Remus found out about the scar that was now on Celeste's arm, he was absolutely furious with himself- couldn't look at her for days. She had to be the one that told him that it was okay.

"I can't believe it- I promised myself I wouldn't- but" Remus stammered, he was pacing around the living room as Celeste tried to stop it 

"It isn't your fault- and it looks badass anyways" Celeste tried to reason but Remus looked at her and Celeste faltered when she saw that his eyes were filled with tears and worry.

"It's fine- I'm fine" Celeste grabbed his arm "Uncle Rem-"

"I'm sorry" Remus mumbled "I'm so sorry"

"I'm okay"

"I'm not okay" Remus' voice cracked "I promised to never hurt you- never once in my life I thought that I would be the one that gave you a scar that won't go away"

"It isn't even that bad!" Celeste sighs, she wasn't wrong. The scar was just like a long scratch- but it didn't stick out from her pale skin that much. "Nobody would notice it- unless they try to notice it"

From that day on, Remus made sure to never try and transform into a werewolf infront of Celeste, much to her disapproval. She was going to find a way to get close to him in the end.

"Is Harry going as well?" Sirius asks and Celeste nods as she prepped her trunk for school

"Yeah-"

"Oh say hi from me as well please- make sure he doesn't get hurt" Sirius added and Celeste nodded.

"Okay-"

"James would've picked the Bulgarians- Harry- hm.. he wouldn't know" Sirius sighs

"I'm going to go" Celeste muttered quietly as she slipped away from the kitchen when the fireplace lit up and Remus stepped out of it, coughing but smiling widely at Celeste.