3.15

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste had a dreamless sleep, it was probably because she was completely tired from Snape's awful antiques and her frustrations being pushed away in the corner of her mind.

She woke up on the day of the first quidditch match. Celeste had woken up early, energy was radiating off of her as she was determined to win the match- for Oliver. She had gotten up and changed quickly before rushing down to the Great Hall.

Harry was already there as he ate a large bowl of porridge. Celeste sat next to him and smiled before getting a few cinnamon rolls and poured some milk into her glass.

"It's going to be tough" Oliver says as the rest of the team approached the table.

He wasn't wrong- the weather outside was horrible. The rain was thundering down on them like it hated everyone. Students who usually filled the stadiums excitedly for the match had run away, covering their heads as they tried to find shelter. Celeste could see that Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle were snickering at them as they stayed under a big umbrella.

When they reached the locker rooms, Celeste was already drenched in water. Her robes were wet and her hair was dripping down droplets of water. Celeste looked over at Harry with a frown as he tried to clear his glasses.

"Do you have a wand? I left mines with Hermione" Celeste asks but nobody had got thiers at them and she huffed out before sitting down by the bench.

Oliver opened his mouth to say his usual speech to the team but he closed it repeatedly before just shaking his head before they all went onto the pitch, Celeste almost falling from the rage of the wind that was thrashing around.

Celeste grabbed her broom tightly and just hoped that she won't get flung away from the wind.

Cedric and the rest of the hufflepuffs came into the pitch. Cedric and Oliver shook hands. The hufflepuff gave him a warm smile but Oliver just nodded with a clenched jaw as Cedric looked over to the side to wave slightly at Celeste who waved back before trying to look clearly in the rain.

"Mount your brooms" Madam Hooch says and Celeste got onto the sleek black broom.

Her whistle blew and Celeste quickly grabbed the quaffle, using the rain as her advantage as she swerved across the field- narrowly missing a bludger and scoring instantly, earning confused cheers from different sides of the stadium.

The quaffle was in Angelina's hand and Celeste almost bumped into someone- she didn't know whether it was a Gryffindor teammate or Hufflepuff who was trying to divert Angelina's attention.

"Who are you?" Celeste shouts over the wind

"Gabby, You?" The voice shouted back, the rain clouding the sounds around her.

"CELESTE" Celeste shouted before diving down as Angelina dropped the quaffle- she grabbed it before going around the scoring again. Her broom flipped backwards and she spiralled across the stadium as the wind harshly blew her.

"BLOODY HELL" She screeched, holding onto the broom. She didn't know how it went, she was losing track of time before she saw a small glitter infront of her as it flashed by her eyes.

She managed to lean her weight on the broom as she grabbed the quaffle from Alicia and tried her best to make it to the Hufflepuff goal, she threw it to Angelina after observing the harsh winds. 

Angelina- luckily has caught it and since she was taller than Celeste, she was able to score again. The Gryffindors cheered at the chasers who were struggling but seemed to score every time