4.7

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The Weasleys, Potters- yes, wait- who knows. The group had made their way through the trees, following a lamp lit trail. Celeste had been changing and testing different hairstyles, trying to get Ginny's and Hermione's opinion but the two always told her that the natural black straight but slightly wavy hair was better.

"You all are so vanilla" Celeste mumbled 

"Whose vanilla?" Fred asks, turning over to the rest of the younger kids- a grin appearing on his face.

"Fake wand for Ron" George hummed and Celeste looked at them confused before her eyes widened in realization.

"I'm thinking more on Food pl-" Celeste shoved her hand onto Fred's face as he spluttered out nonsense before glaring at her.

Hermione, Ginny were beaming red and Harry coughed slightly before looking down at his shoes.

"What?" Ron asks, confused "What's wrong with liking vanilla ice cream?"

"Oh Ronniekins" Celeste shook her head, ruffling Ron's hair before draping her arm over his shoulder.

The rest of the walks weren't so eventful, There were people singing happily, laughs going around the area and Celeste giggled at the light atmosphere.

"4 years have been too long!" Celeste sighs in content, stretching her arms out as they all emerged in the shadow of a large stadium. There were golden walls separating them from the pitch and it went around over the grassy field.

Harry was grinning widely that Celeste was slightly concerned for a while before she shrugged and focused all her attention on the stadium which might as well seat about hundreds and thousands of wizards and witches of all shapes and sizes.

They made their way to the nearest entrance which was already crowded with shouting wizards and witches.

"Prime seats!" The Ministry witch says after Arthur gave her the tickets "Top Box! Straight upstairs, Arthur- and as high as you can go"

Celeste went up the purple carpeted staircases, smiling excitedly as Ron tried dragging her upstairs

"Get up you slug!" Ron hissed and Celeste scoffs before the two ran up, ignoring the lazed shouts of Arthur.

They got up and Celeste reached the small box which was situated at the highest point of the staidum. There were 20 purple chairs situated in 2 rows. Celeste quickly rushed over to the first seats and sat in the middle of Ron and Harry. 

Looking down by the stadium she saw hundreds of witches and wizards going around and filling the stadium. There were large golden goal posts by each side and the box had been right in the middle of the whole stadium- giving an amazing view of the area.

Celeste bit the insides of her lip, making it slightly pucker up as she felt the wind slightly breeze through the area. Her silvery eyes searched around to see if there were any familiar faces-

"Dobby?" Harry asks and Celeste's head snapped around before she saw Harry looking by the second row of seats. There sitting was a house elf- a female one. 

"Did Sir just call me Dobby?" The elf squeaked and Celeste archs her eyebrow in interest.

"Sorry, I thought you were someone I knew" Harry sighs.

"But I know Dobby, sir!" The eld squeaked, it was covering it's eyes- shielding it from whatever she was hiding from.

"My name is Winky sir- and you sir-" Winky squeaked "You is surely Harry Potter!"