2.18

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Harry and Ron waited for the girl to come down but she never did- so they got worried.

"What if something happened to Celeste?" Harry asked Ron nervously, the ginger boy was picking his nails as he felt himself start to sweat.

"I-I'm sure she's fine" Ron stuttered "Should-Should we go and check?"

"But what if the spiders disappear?" Harry asks 

"Fine- but once we know what it was" Ron started "I'm going back to her- immediately"

So they did go to the Forbidden Forest- they came back with a load more evidence and snuck back in- hoping that Celeste was okay

McGonagall was in her office- she was writing things down on the letters as she feared for the worst to come. Then all of a sudden she heard a loud horn alarming the school- she stood up before running out to see Peeves using his arm as a horn

"Peeves!" McGonagall scolded "You don't do that not wit-"

"LESTE WESTY JUST GOT DRAGGED AWAY" Peeves screeched and McGonagall faltered.

"What-?! PEEVES YOU BETTER NOT BE JOKING" She snapped but the ghost seemed to be more serious than ever

"Where did you last see her?" McGonagall asked and Peeves twiddled along his fingers

"Well- I followed her getting dragged until the Bloody Baron came- and I popped away- but when I checked- Lesty was gone" Peeves says and McGonagall felt faint.

"What's with all this noise?" Snape sighed as he walked quickly to Peeves and McGonagall

"Celeste Potter has been taken" McGonagall said, all color drained from her face.

"Excuse me?!" Snape asked, shocked. Celeste wasn't in any way a muggleborn, how could she possibly be taken away? What was Kristina going to say about this- he had promised her that he was going to take care of the girl. 

"Are you sure of this? It's a serious matter Peeves" Snape snarled at the poltergeist who nodded.

"Yes! Go on! Go and check the tower!" Peeves nodded before cracking away.

"Go- Minerva- Go" Snape says as the two quickly made their way to the Gryffindor common room. McGonagall took out her wand and waved it lightly as a sound erupted throughout the halls of the tower, causing students to swarm down the stairs in panic.

"Have any of you seen Celeste Potter?" She asked and both Harry and Ron widened their eyes.

"No- she isn't in our dorm" Lavender says, Parvati nodding after her.

"Oh dear" McGonagall mumbled before looking painfully at the rest of the students who didn't know what was going on.

"Celeste Potter has been taken- down to the Chamber of Secrets" Snape said and everyone gasped.

"What?!" Ron hissed as he dropped down to the floor "But-But she isn't muggleborn!"

"That's the problem- this doesn't make any sense, Severus what do we do?" McGonagall asked.

The Slytherin Head couldn't make up any words- he started thinking about how harsh he was on the girl and felt slightly bad.

"Search the Caslte" McGonagall said "We will see in the morning, hopefully she'll be there- if not then"

"Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry is truly- going to get closed" Snape says before he walked out of the portrait hole.

"Were you two not with her?" Fred asked Harry, something was in his eyes- he was worrried- terrified even and the boy had never seen the twins in this state before.