3.24

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

It was the morning of the match, Celeste was sitting by Hermione as they ate their breakfast. Hermione had a few pieces of parchment sprawled on the table. Harry's Firebolt was placed on the table as everyone crowded around it to see it and touch it.

"You're ready for the match today?" Cedric asks after he congratulated Harry, sitting down next to the girl as she placed a piece of toast in her mouth.

"Hopefully" She says after nodding, swallowing down the food.

"You're going to do great" Cedric smiled and Celeste archs her eyebrow at him.

"Are you going to be cheering for me or Ms.Chang?" Celeste asks and Cedric gasped in playful offense

"How dare thee assume that I would betray my friend for a girl- I don't know" Cedric sighs and Celeste scoffs, throwing a croissant at him.

"Oy! The bread goes in your mouth- not to a Hufflepuff" Fred says sharply and everyone turned to him- he looked at everyone with an arched eyebrow.

"What?" Fred asks "D' ya really want to have bread thrown at you?"

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" Angelina asks and George scoffs down a laugh.

"He didn't get much sleep-"

"Weasley! Coffee! We need coffee for tip top shape!" Oliver screeched before he ran around the table to find something that would help Fred 'stay awake'

Cedric turns to Celeste with a grin.

"Good luck Rosa!" Cedric says 

"Who calls me by my middle name-"

"I'm just not like other boys" Cedric bats his eyelashes making Celeste throw a bagel at him.

"Be careful- Weasley's going to scold you!"

"Oh shove off Diggory"

The Gryffindor team got to the field after a big applause from the crowd. Celeste and Harry looked at eachother with a smile before turning back to the team- Celeste could've sworn Cho Chang smiled at Harry.

"Mount your brooms" Madam Hooch says and Celeste gripped the sleek stick of her broom- her thumb going over her carved initials by the end.

"3"

"2"

"1"

Celeste kicked off the air as the wind blew through her short black hair, she grabbed the quaffle almost immediately before Ravenclaw chasers went after her.

Celeste threw the quaffle over to Alicia- who caught it and looped around a bludger before scoring the goal and Celeste shot her fist up in the air with a smile.

The quaffle was held by Angelina as Celeste tried to go around to find a secure place to throw it from as the beaters circled in on her after they fired the bludger at Harry- who Celeste assumed had seen the snitch.

Angelina quickly dived before throwing it up to Celeste who leaned onto her broom as she zoomed past the chaser and dunked the quaffle in- surprising the keeper who cursed when the Gryffindors cheered.

After a few minutes- they all had scored and Celeste thanked the gods for not making her break any bones today as she was doing too well.

One of the Ravenclaw beaters struck a bludger to Celeste and she was going to zoom away before a chaser blocked her.