3.10

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

After the little incident in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, Celeste was kept closely watched by Remus, and McGonagall knew too surprisingly. Remus says that it was because she was walking by the classroom when she saw what happened.

Everything else went smoothly for the girl- classes were amazingly fun. Defense Against the Dark Arts was the best subjects, everyone loved Remus- and Celeste loved that they did. Everyone respected him and was always able to go against people who tried and make fun of his tattered robes or the scars on his face.

"His scars are horrible-" Celeste passed by Malfoy and she looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"I think it's badass" Celeste chirped "You must be jealous that everyone loves him- he's an amazing person. Unlike you"

"Take that back you filthy blood traitor"

"I don't think I will" Celeste smiled sweetly before she made her way to Arithmancy class. 

Celeste was able to get closer to Remus- somehow if that even made sense since they were practically family. Celeste saw more of him as a father figure to her now. She spent most of her free time by Hagrid's hut, Magical Creatures class was getting boring- especially for Celeste as they had to care for flobberworms every single lesson now as Hagrid's confidence seemed to deplete massively after the Malfoy incident.

"Hey Paddy- come here boy" Celeste grinned as she walked to the tree and saw the shabby black dog run and around by the edges and skipped towards the girl who was now resting with a picnic basket and a small ball in hand.

"I havent' seen you in a day or two- I'm sorry" Celeste says as the dog licked her cheek and she giggled before ruffling it's fur and it ate some of the food that Celeste had given to him.

"Everything's been a bit crazy- but I gotta love Uncle Remmy, best teacher ever" Celeste says "But I still hate calling him Professor Lupin- have to though, Minnie says its more appropriate for other students to hear.

"Magical Creatures is boring and the flobberworms are just lying around with nothing to do- foxes do come to me at some time, maybe even a bird or two but that's it" Celeste added before taking the ball out.

"Do you want to play?" Celeste asks and the dog panted as he nodded.

"Okay!" Celeste claps before throwing the ball over somewhere "Fetch boy!"

Celeste laughs as the dog quickly ran over to the ball and grabbed it with it's mouth before going back to Celeste, giving the ball to her with expectant eyes.

"Your tremendously cute- wonder why nobody's been going to you" Celeste smiled before throwing it again and she sighed in satisfaction 

The dog barked before running back to the girl with a big smile on it's face.

"This really cools me over from all the school work Snape's been giving us" Celeste groans and the dog growled slightly before sitting by the tree, making the girl follow him as well. Leaning on the tree as the dog laid it's head on her lap.

"I've been a bit worried for Harry" Celeste says as she grabbed the snitch out of her pocket and let it fly up before catching it as it rose above her head.

"He's loving the classes but it's just strange- it's like too peaceful" Celeste laughs "Last year I got kidnapped by Voldemort in the Chamber of Secrets"

The dog stiffened and looked up at Celeste in worry.

"I know right" Celeste sighed "So weird- said I looked like some Adhara, I saw the similarities but he wanted to kill me because of it"