𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏

Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone
⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

On March 20 1980, a little girl was born with bright silver eyes that shone in the darkness that the Dark Lord has reigned upon Britain. 

Celeste Rosa Potter entered the world, oblivious to all the dangers around her. 

When she was born, Kristina Euphemia Potter knew she was going to risk her life for this small ball of sunshine. Her brother stood before her as he held the small child in his arm, eyes filled with tears he let the small baby wrap her hand around his pointer finger.

"She's gorgeous" Lily whispered to Kristina and she nodded.

"I can't wait for this princess to go around pranking Filch for us when we're not in Hogwarts" James mutters and Lily gasps before hitting him

"JAMES!" She whispered, scolding him and Kristina chuckled at the couple.

"Well, I just hope that she'll be safe" Kristina says before Remus comes up to hold the baby.

"I'm sure she will, she looks like she could hold a fight. Comes from her mum" Remus says smiling softly as the baby opened her eyes, before closing them again.

"I can't believe you got a baby" A woman says proudly as she leaned onto Remus and the latter kissed the girl's forehead.

"She's gonna have all the boy swooning over her" James says and everyone turned to glare at him.

"I'm going to be cool Auntie Marlene" Marlene grinned and everyone turned to see the girl smiling happily and they knew she was already running through all the possible scenarios that could happen in her head.

"We all will" Lily says as Marlene stuck her tongue out at the redhead who just giggled.

"Hopefully her dad would wake up soon" James mumbled "Fainted after he heard you starting to scream- can't believe Remus was the one that had to suffer your complaints"

"She has his eyes doesn't she" Kristina whispers to herself before she felt her body overwhelm from tiredness and deided to just doze off. 

-

"MOM I GOT IT!" Kristina heard Celeste screech from her room as she ran down the stairs. Tinky, their house elf jumped up as she turned to see Celeste sliding down the railing.

"Be careful young master! Tinky knows sliding is not safe!" They panicked and Celeste just giggled at him.

"Oh calm down Tinky! I do this all the time" Celeste grinned

"Ah yes, Tinky enjoys seeing young master so happy" The elf sighs

"What did you get honey?" Her mom asks and Celeste gave the letter to her mom who knew exactly what it was.

"Well it was about time! I'm going to tell Uncle Remus and Aunt Rosey, how about you get some muggle movies to watch so we can celebrate" Kristina smiles as her daughter races up the stairs.

"She's grown up so much hasn't she Tinky?" Kristina asks the elf who nodded quickly.

"Yes yes, Tinky remembers when young master couldn't even walk yet" The elf says.